PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
thank you sir, and the additional stand alone? where they should be put into? in between?
‘Ana – New Year Special’ (ANA NYS) is somewhere after Chapter 1.

‘Ana – True Daughter’ (refers to Tatjana) is placed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

‘Tatjana’s Night Out’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 3, the night from Saturday to Sunday.

‘Making Love’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 4 or so.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
‘Ana – New Year Special’ (ANA NYS) is somewhere after Chapter 1.

‘Ana – True Daughter’ (refers to Tatjana) is placed between Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.

‘Tatjana’s Night Out’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 3, the night from Saturday to Sunday.

‘Making Love’ happens parallel to Chapter 3, week 4 or so.
thank you sir, and it happens i like ana story - very liberated sexually and depraved while still giving ana her own will. good one.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I know we have to wait for the next update, but I am so eager to visit with Ana again. I hope at her son's birthday party she does a striptease and then a blowbang with all her son's friends. Then later as a gift to her son she lets him see her with a big dog. Or at the very least during sex tells him a couple new stories about her with dogs and we get to see his imagined images of what it would look like. Let's see Ana really go all out. Thanks for the game. It is one of the best on this site.

Reactions: qwer@07

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Liked the short story, but I find it hard to believe Ana wouldn't at least attempt to use the horse dildo. LOL Need to see ana do anal with the dog and more sucking, Still think it would be great to see her go down this path with her son. He is the one that pushes her to try it and he helps her find stray dogs and mutts from the streets. He loves seeing his mom being so nasty and keeps asking for more and more. Ana being unsatisfied with the smaller dog cocks leads her to try the horse dildo which stretches her like deep fist fucking. Thanks so much.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Any idea when the next update might be coming out. So many game had updates in December and were OK, but none of them have the dirty sex like Ana. Thanks so much for the game. Hope we have a very, very dirty look at her son's birthday party.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope at the son's birthday party Ana does a blowbang/bukkake with some sex. Then as the mother and son are walking home with Ana dressed very slutty with cum all over her face and cum dripping down her legs a dog comes up and starts to lick at the cum and when the son sees this he begs Ana to do what he dreams of so much-have sex with the dog. Ana feels super horny when hearing this and knells down in front of the dog,. The dog starts to lick at the cum on Ana's face and even sticks his tongue in Ana's mouth. Ana sticks her head under the dog's belly and starts to suck his cock. Then Ana stands up and says, "if you want to se more you are going to have to learn to make me want it so bad I can't resit." The son now begins to understand why his mother does all these nasty things. She needs to feel pushed to be almost forced to get dirtier and dirtier. Can he learn to be more dominant.

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If the dev is checking this forum out, please give us some idea when there might be an update. Thanks

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
Free links from PikoLeo's site:
Ana Chapter 3 Alex (side story):
PC:
Mac:

Reactions: stinol
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes