WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Mahh, I see that you were unable to say which week by loading your saved game. I took screenshot. After going though and find the next step for you, I took screenshot that it seems to be either end of Week 3 and beginning of week 4. I was unable to determine what day at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mahh

May 9, 2017
Ana and Tatjana will chat for a while, then the car would be near the apartment's back parking lot gate. Go to the apt on 3rd floor. Tatjana will say she need to use the bathroom.
I was driving home and Ana and Tatjana they didn't talk. At home Tatjana nothing says about the bathroom. Can you save and send me after they parked car?.

I checked random Week 4/5 (New game) and also does not show which week/day.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I was driving home and Ana and Tatjana they didn't talk. At home Tatjana nothing says about the bathroom. Can you save and send me after they parked car?.

I checked random Week 4/5 (New game) and also does not show which week/day.
LOL, okay. I didn't save it. I will do it again and save it after they park the car. You may miss some dialog. I will send you two saves.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Mahh, here are two file5 zipped files with descriptions.

file5-After_parking_car_at_apartment_parking_lot_after_gangbang.zip, this is ready after parking the car in the parking lot is what you asked me to provide.

file5-After_gangbang_need_to_turn_the_car_to_drive_north_for_dialog.zip, this is right after the gangbang and all you need to do is drive the car north and the dialog should appear Ana and Tatjana chatting. after that the car will be near Ana's apartment, which you will need to park the car at Ana's apartment parking lot before going into Ana's apartment.

Reactions: Sunyi00 and Mahh

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
PikoLeo, I happen to notice sometime the "To Do" drops off the next steps it need to do. It happens in different spots. I figured most of it by reading the messages slowly. However it may help other players who may not understand what to do next. The "To Do" is more of a quest and possible help without need to have walk-through. I am aware a lot of players prefer to have walk-through, but most of the quest usually provide the hints what they need to do.

Otherwise, awesome game and I am really looking forward to the next few updates (y)

Have a great day. (y)

Mahh

May 9, 2017
You are welcome. Not sure why you couldn't move forward. Also, you may want to check the other file as well, if you want to read the dialog chat before parking the car.
Something was wrong earlier.. Piter was not there before (my 2ss). I'll check later first save. Thank you

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
There's no way to tell what you have to do? After you buy a nighty at the mall you have to guess what you need to do.... Week 1, Wednesday

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
There's no way to tell what you have to do? After you buy a nighty at the mall you have to guess what you need to do.... Week 1, Wednesday
It had been a long time I have done week 1. I would have to figure that out. Sometime, the hints are in the dialog, which mean we needed to read it carefully.

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
It had been a long time I have done week 1. I would have to figure that out. Sometime, the hints are in the dialog, which mean we needed to read it carefully.
Thank you, I'll try it now))) it's just that English is not my native language...

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
It will not work((( the entire text of how Ayf arrived in Zidane reread, nothing happens. he doesn't go to room 306 and we didn't meet anyone in the basement(((

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It will not work((( the entire text of how Ayf arrived in Zidane reread, nothing happens. he doesn't go to room 306 and we didn't meet anyone in the basement(((
I may have to replay the game for week one to figure out what you may need to do...

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
PikoLeo, there may be a minor bug on Week 1, Wednesday. After purchasing clothing from mall, Robi and Ana is unable to return back to Robi's apartment 306. It states no one home. Also the theme was dark after leaving the mall.

I went through it few times slowly and notice it was unsuccessful, Robi did say let pay for the stuff and return.

That is on Ana Chapter 3 version 3.12.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have gone through week 1, Wednesday, I was able to see the issue you may be having. It may be a bug that could prevent Robi and Ana to to return back to Robi's apartment.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Already asked some months ago but nobody answered. In the chapter 11 when going with Robi to his parents house i can't enter it, it says nobody home even though there is arrow pointing at green roof and that's the objective. Is there any way to trigger that or it's unfixable bug?

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
PikoLeo, there may be a minor bug on Week 1, Wednesday. After purchasing clothing from mall, Robi and Ana is unable to return back to Robi's apartment 306. It states no one home. Also the theme was dark after leaving the mall.

I went through it few times slowly and notice it was unsuccessful, Robi did say let pay for the stuff and return.

That is on Ana Chapter 3 version 3.12.
Thank you.

In version C3-3.12 is a (new) bug. If you play from start, then in the first week after return from the Mall (on Wednesday) Ana and Robi can't enter Robi's apartment.
In the link

is a file (Map025.json) to replace a faulty file in the game subfolder www/data.

Reactions: anderson22783

PikoLeo

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Already asked some months ago but nobody answered. In the chapter 11 when going with Robi to his parents house i can't enter it, it says nobody home even though there is arrow pointing at green roof and that's the objective. Is there any way to trigger that or it's unfixable bug?
On Saturday (Week 5) Ana and Robi leave Ana's apartment to go to Robi's house (and his parents).
3 seconds after leaving the house starts the first dialog on the street.
3 seconds after entering the map (town part) with Robi's home, starts the second dialog on the street.
After that is the arrow on the sidewalk in front of the house.
If you leave the map (with Robi's house) and then return to it, then is the arrow on the roof and you can't enter the house.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you.

In version C3-3.12 is a (new) bug. If you play from start, then in the first week after return from the Mall (on Wednesday) Ana and Robi can't enter Robi's apartment.
In the link
Mega
is a file (Map025.json) to replace a faulty file in the game subfolder www/data.
PikoLeo, Thank you for replying back. I was trying to help someone here regarding to the issue and provide what they need to do next. I will download that and test it and continue through the game. Mean time that make me help you test additional issue if there any.

I tested and confirmed the Map025.json file resolve the issue. I will let hair86 know to download that file, Map025.json, and place it in ...\\www\data folder.

I am looking forward for your next update whenever you believe it may be ready. At mean time, I am going through the whole game to make sure there is no known issue(s). :cool:

Have a great day. (y)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes