drakusmagnus1

Oct 20, 2018
Personally it looks like it's SUPPOSED to be happening before Stardust Memory (because its the development of the GP04) kicks off so at the very least its between UC0080 and UC0083. My biggest qualm is picture 9/9 looks like there is a Jesta unit which wasn't developed until WAY later (Hell the Jesta's predecessor the Jegan wasn't made until UC0089 during the Second Neo Zeon War.
the suit in the picture is the gm quel, so it mostly checks out

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
wait wait wait is this a official gundam game? because that gundam art looks to good to be parody/fan made.

if they can do it with evangelion they can do it with gundam

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Personally it looks like it's SUPPOSED to be happening before Stardust Memory (because its the development of the GP04) kicks off so at the very least its between UC0080 and UC0083. My biggest qualm is picture 9/9 looks like there is a Jesta unit which wasn't developed until WAY later (Hell the Jesta's predecessor the Jegan wasn't made until UC0089 during the Second Neo Zeon War.
QM Quel, Titan's mass production version of the GM Custom. It's presence there might not actually be a contradiction given the timeframe. Granddaddy shouldn't be there though unless it's some sort of mock up.

Haven't played through the VN yet but the events of Stardust Memory: Rebellion(Updated manga version of the OVA) probably outright contradicts the events here.

Last edited:

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
lol I wonder if we get to see GP04 Gerbera in action, or they stay in canon and shift the development to Gerbera Tetra. time to check out!

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
QM Quel, Titan's mass production version of the GM Custom. It's presence there might not actually be a contradiction given the timeframe. Granddaddy shouldn't be there though unless it's some sort of mock up.

Haven't played through the VN yet but the events of Stardust Memory: Rebellion(Updated manga version of the OVA) probably outright contradicts the events here.
There is at least 1 RX-78 unit that exists in cannon that we know nothing about beyond the fact that it exited. That means that there is no reason in the lore that theycouldnt have an RX-78 in the factory

EDIT
To add a little more detail there were 8 RX-78 units produced. Units 1,2 and 3 were sent to side 3 for testing. Unit 1 was destroyed during Zerons attack on side 3. Unit 2 was stolen by Amuro to fend off the attack and unit 3 was taken by White Base to use for spare parts. It eventually was fixed up and turned into the G-3 to test out the magnetic coating. Units 4 and 5 were sent to the Thoroughbred and operated stealth missions in space. Unit 4 was destroyed when its Mega beam launcher overloaded. Unit 5 is still around but it cant be the one here as its armor was different. Unit 6 bacame the Mudrock. It was hevily damaged in a battle against Midnight Fenrir and got retired forom active service. Unit 7 wasnt completed untill 0081 and was assigned to the Phantom Sweep Corps. It is unlikly that this is the one here as its armor was also different. Finally there is Unit 8 that as far as I know has no cannon information available beyond its existence. That is likely the unit sitting in the factory here

Last edited:
Reactions: Noobeginner

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
It's great to see this game finally got the translation it deserved. For a long time the only way to "play" the game in English, was to play it in a window and next to it a translation sheet. While it was possible to play it that way, I never really wanted to go that lenght to do that.

So - I am happy this VN is now decently translated and playable. I am weak for all Yuri games and VN's, so the more Yuri stuff is translated, the more happy I am.

Reactions: jojf and superelmo
May 11, 2018
This was translated forever ago, however the translator could never find someone to put the TL into the game.
I'm glad someone finally did it

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So there's just now a secret Gundam unit they're using because no one knows what the fuck happened to it. I mean hey, if Sunrise doesn't wanna say anything, that's the perfect excuse to have a random Gundam around, since no one wants to talk about it's whereabouts.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
So there's just now a secret Gundam unit they're using because no one knows what the fuck happened to it. I mean hey, if Sunrise doesn't wanna say anything, that's the perfect excuse to have a random Gundam around, since no one wants to talk about it's whereabouts.
Essentially yes. Like I said there is no infomation on what happend to unit 8 so there is no reason the RX-78 that appears to be sitting in the factory couldnt be that unit

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I didn't know this existed but i so glad it does. I don't even care about the yuri in this Gundam is what I am here for.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Essentially yes. Like I said there is no infomation on what happend to unit 8 so there is no reason the RX-78 that appears to be sitting in the factory couldnt be that unit
so this isn't canon? The art seems too good for a parody... and the real terms and names are used in the game so I assumed this is an official game

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This looks interesting. As long as ths game doesn't pull a Muv luv: Alternative and have Sensei/Commander get chomped I'll try this.