Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
so this isn't canon? The art seems too good for a parody... and the real terms and names are used in the game so I assumed this is an official game
I dont think this is officialy licensed however there is nothing in the screenshots that contradicts canon. The biggest thing here that could contradict canon is that RX-78 however that could simply be the missing unit 8 from the original RX-78 production run the other thing is that there are 2 GM Quels in the screenshots as well but this is set around the time that they were first deployed. It all boils down to what year this is set in. If this is set before the founding of the Titans then it is definetly not canon as those GM Quels are quite clearly sporting Titan logos.

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
There is at least 1 RX-78 unit that exists in cannon that we know nothing about beyond the fact that it exited. That means that there is no reason in the lore that theycouldnt have an RX-78 in the factory

EDIT
To add a little more detail there were 8 RX-78 units produced. Units 1,2 and 3 were sent to side 3 for testing. Unit 1 was destroyed during Zerons attack on side 3. Unit 2 was stolen by Amuro to fend off the attack and unit 3 was taken by White Base to use for spare parts. It eventually was fixed up and turned into the G-3 to test out the magnetic coating. Units 4 and 5 were sent to the Thoroughbred and operated stealth missions in space. Unit 4 was destroyed when its Mega beam launcher overloaded. Unit 5 is still around but it cant be the one here as its armor was different. Unit 6 bacame the Mudrock. It was hevily damaged in a battle against Midnight Fenrir and got retired forom active service. Unit 7 wasnt completed untill 0081 and was assigned to the Phantom Sweep Corps. It is unlikly that this is the one here as its armor was also different. Finally there is Unit 8 that as far as I know has no cannon information available beyond its existence. That is likely the unit sitting in the factory here
Unlikely, everything from the -4 and onwards have enhancements that are outright visible. Even a modified -1 would probably fit in more easily.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to stop playing this game.. it's too old.. window resizer did not work and going full screen fucks up all icons as it actually so old that it resizes the desktop itself. Man.. how old is this game? It has to be super old to use such old methods to full screen. First game in ages that resize enabler would not work as it does not resize the actual game window just the external window.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I had to stop playing this game.. it's too old.. window resizer did not work and going full screen fucks up all icons as it actually so old that it resizes the desktop itself. Man.. how old is this game? It has to be super old to use such old methods to full screen. First game in ages that resize enabler would not work as it does not resize the actual game window just the external window.
Release Date: Japanese 2009-12-30, English 2020-06-05

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Still hoping for android install

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
The translators website says:

Runs on Windows / MacOS / Linux / BSD / Android
Natively (Windows) or through Wine/Lutris (Everything else)
This is right in their page.

We need to install Wine for Android or something?

So much for trying to cope over Lalah on the go...

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Yuri and Gundam? Totally wouldn't happen (clueless)
Witch From Mercury pulled this out of the bookmark pile, might as well. Thanks!