Wariowario

Sep 23, 2021
Can someone add a gofile/mediafire link? All of those links don't work for my country for some reason

Aphag

Nov 8, 2022
I don't understand anything. I ended up in a mansion in the forest, lost my magic, and now I don’t understand where to go.

symetry2

Sep 24, 2019
I get file errors when I try to extract the game from the main Zip. Anyone else get this, have a fix? Error: 0x80004005: Unspecified Error.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
I get file errors when I try to extract the game from the main Zip. Anyone else get this, have a fix? Error: 0x80004005: Unspecified Error.
I've had this before when trying to extract with default windows, extracting with 7zip instead sorted it for me

GiPoMegaMedic

Mar 19, 2021
Game is definitely bad at making it clear what to do. I somehow completed the entire game without getting a single scene then the credits showed a bunch of npcs/areas I'd never been able to meet or access.

I think I wasn't supposed to use the combat arena to level up but the game seemed grindy asf without it? There were only 3 areas and 2 had overpowered bosses stopping me from continuing.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
For this game, the only way for you to get a scene is to spam switching maps to increase her desire. (I recommend switching between the school and the town). Except for switching maps and getting her masturbation scenes, in my playthrough there's actually no way that you can get the scenes other than the "lose the boss battle" scenes.

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Is This Mega Censored ? Meaning is it all shadow people you interact with ? Some of these games that is the form of censor Can't speak for everyone but when everyone is just a shadow of a body it kinda ruins it for me .

Siegfrid24

Apr 28, 2023
I am stuck at the begining talked to a boy that was hurt , a guard before accademy and two students inside accademy with big "!" (one that talked about forest and losing memory) but i still can't get into the forest its blocked by a student who talk about mountain am I missing something or its bugged ?

Ok I was missing a blonde girl in the inn must have ran too fast heh

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyascia

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I am stuck at the begining talked to a boy that was hurt , a guard before accademy and two students inside accademy with big "!" (one that talked about forest and losing memory) but i still can't get into the forest its blocked by a student who talk about mountain am I missing something or its bugged ?
You have to talk with everyone and then go back and talk to the the guard a few more times.

Reactions: kemcbg

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Lemme also add my vote that you consider translating the sequel too once it gets released, shit looks nice as hell .

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
I recommend just using the 100% save provided in the OP. The CG writing is surprisingly decent, thanks to no small part to the AI MTL.
The gameplay however is absolute dogshit, you miss absolutely nothing by just getting a completed save.

Reactions: KarylSummer
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes