Darshes

Sep 26, 2018
Should this game be so easy? You can finish it before your desire bar fill for the first time...

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
oh this game again, last time i speed runned it and go to end without seeing any scenes, caused by stupidly easy game and really bad direction on what to do... this time i gonna just use that 100% save...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Gotta wonder, is this the latest version? (v210802 according to DLsite)
Coz the readme.txt in this mentions v1.1 as 210626 or whatevs. Anyhow, if there's an all unlock switch somewhere and you can self-lose to the bosses in battle (if you are overleveled), then it is.

Version-whore here...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Gotta wonder, is this the latest version? (v210802 according to DLsite)
Coz the readme.txt in this mentions v1.1 as 210626 or whatevs. Anyhow, if there's an all unlock switch somewhere and you can self-lose to the bosses in battle (if you are overleveled), then it is.

Version-whore here...
I don't think it is. If anybody does have the latest I can update it though.

PedroEsco

Jan 15, 2022
I dont understand why people still make it a game over whenever an H scene happens. Regardless of that, i think the art is pretty neat

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I don't think it is. If anybody does have the latest I can update it though.
Not a huge deal, if I'm being honest. There is a full save in the OP/thread already for full-unlock, and the other two are not that big a problems, attached mtool/other cheat plugin can remedy them (if needed at all, really...).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not a huge deal, if I'm being honest. There is a full save in the OP/thread already for full-unlock, and the other two are not that big a problems, attached mtool/other cheat plugin can remedy them (if needed at all, really...).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I dont think so either.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes