hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the "HyP Suit Ticket"? A save editor says it exists, and I assume it's a costume for Astel that lets her take on the appearance of her during the final boss's last phase, but I don't know where it would be.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Okay nvm we just have to wait/walk on that island for a bit
Tried waiting around and walking around for quite a while.

Nothing.

EDIT: Oh, I'm an idiot. It was part of the main plot and I had to wait to get prompted to go do it.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This game is packed in a ridiculous way. Takes 3 hours to unpack it with one app and failed with 3 others(failed with RAR/WinZip/7zip unzipper). Please keep the rar/zip type simple.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
1.04 seems bugged to me
dunno if it's possible to get the harlot attire, but even if you bring it from 1.03 you can't register anybody in the love hotel
if you register in 1.03 you can't wear some costumes for some characters (Ima can't select any of the 3 she has!)
also named differently (costume/attire) for different characters

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
Hello everyone! I made for this game enjoy! ;)

Drop in the main game folder

If you notice anything else similar to the doll anywhere, feel free to reach out, I'll do what I can.

Original image:
CG_N_01-023.jpg
Anti-doll patch image:
CG_N_01-023.png

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
In any case, I did it for myself, and I decided to share this work, maybe someone will need it, and maybe I called it bad, but it conveys the right meaning
It looks good, thanks for sharing. Now that you uploaded the original one as well and we can compare.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Sad_Man_
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes