Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
why do you want 1.03?
isn't 1.04 the latest?
Because I've played 1.03 before, and it's different. Only upside to 1.04 I can find is one bugfix.
1.04 only has the lesser of the two codes posted here, and has new bugs that weren't in 1.03.

EDIT: Also on 1.03 I had access to debug, I'm not sure if that's because of the second code though.
EDIT2: Most of this I can fix by editing the save itself, but I'm not really willing to do bugfixes for this game, so I'd rather have the version that soft-locks, than the version that sequence breaks.

Last edited:

enjoyerssss

Feb 4, 2024
Kill I think 10 of the legendary monsters and then visit the monster man's shop and purchase the map. You have to go into your inventory and use the map in order to unlock the warp point for the map. It'll be on the rightside of the beurgy's lantern area.
how do I use the map? it says a new warp point has been added but i can't go there

Last edited:

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
how do I use the map? it says a new warp point has been added but i can't go there
Do you mean you have issues using the beurgy's lantern from the inventory? It is quite finicky because they only let you use it in certain areas but you should be able to use it in any 'town' areas.

enjoyerssss

Feb 4, 2024
Do you mean you have issues using the beurgy's lantern from the inventory? It is quite finicky because they only let you use it in certain areas but you should be able to use it in any 'town' areas.
my beurgy's lantern is gone from the inventory after I cleared

Last edited:

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Gender bender huh.. you know, it would be the best if theres Corruption in it as well. Does it have any? seems like theres no corruption judging by the tags. Unless OP forgot to add it or this game doesnt have any
I didnt see any corruption. Just only scene.

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Well, since I played it I can say that it's actually good. This game has a good story and have a happy ending. I enjoyed the opening and ending.
However, I expected a little more as a H game player and as a Maieusophile.
As a maieusophile, I was disappointed by the fact that there is only one scene of pregnant heroines. There is nothing but 1 scene of them pregnant. And, about the scene after defeat by the boss, I waited for the pregnant scene and was disappointed. If you are a maieusophile (have a fetish for pregnant women), don't play. You'll be disappointed.
The other things are: The corruption of the characters (mainly Astel) is not explored. Come on! It's a gender change! It should have been the most notorious corruption of Astel, which had her sex changed.
And finally, simply put, no H event influences the game and the characters are not affected. This is sad.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes