Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Engraved Pleasure

Fall in Labyrinth

Slave's Sword (1 and 2)

Pray Game (also Dark Hero Party from the same dev but only if you don't mind hardcore NTR)

The kurasuke so ko games: Arisa Grimoire, Knightmare Hunter, Fran and Sinner (only Arisa is currently present on F95 since they all got loli as MC)

The shimobashira games: Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia

Misty's shining blacksmithing

Phantom thief effie

Shera and the three treasures

Primitive Hearts

Erina and the city of machines

Belial Red

Apostle (1 and 2)

Philana and the elixir of life

Liz the tower and the grimoire
Ahh. Ambrosia. One of my all time favorites. Still kinda pissed that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens between the mc and plant girl. So wasted... But besides that. It's one of my favorites.

I've played: both slaves sword, Fran the sinner, Ambrosia, phantom theif efie, and apostle 1.

Slaves sword and Fran the sinner were both good.

I couldn't really get into phantom theif effie.

And I wanted to play apostle. But it just bugs out on me way too much. It eventually turns unplayable. The farthest I've gotten is the part where you have to jump down a bunch of invisible floating islands.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Ahh. Ambrosia. One of my all time favorites. Still kinda pissed that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens between the mc and plant girl. So wasted... But besides that. It's one of my favorites.

I've played: both slaves sword, Fran the sinner, Ambrosia, phantom theif efie, and apostle 1.

Slaves sword and Fran the sinner were both good.

I couldn't really get into phantom theif effie.

And I wanted to play apostle. But it just bugs out on me way too much. It eventually turns unplayable. The farthest I've gotten is the part where you have to jump down a bunch of invisible floating islands.
If for apostle the reason is that you play it on joiplay then use maldives. For games that only requires 2 buttons + the directionals i prefer maldives, if more than 2 i go for joiplay.

Have fun with those games that i've listed that you didn't played yet

Reactions: Bebaz

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
oh yeah forgot also of course cecelia knights of the round table by hero battery which is like a bootleg of this game
though unique enough itself, i just say that as a joke cuz it's the sister circle of poison, hero battery, and same artist
unfortunately it doesn't have any official english translation

EDIT: more
souls of knights which got a chatgpt translation recently by dazed it's here in f95
looking for the sword of larentina, only in japanese sadly

Reactions: Bebaz

lemewsician

Mar 3, 2022
any idea how to get throught this map
Next to each door is a sign telling you which direction you can currently go through it. For example, your screenshot shows a down arrow, and you are at the bottom side of the door. so you are on the wrong side to use that door right now. Each time you go through a door, all signs flip. Among other things, this means that you can easily undo any move, since now the correct side to use the door from is the side that you just moved to. So go look for doors that you can currently move through, and figure out which of them gets you closer to being able to reach the exit, keeping in mind that a path using two doors to reach a specific area might be better than a path that uses one door to reach the same area to get the signs pointing the right way for you to progress forward. There's also an optional side room with multiple chests.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes