CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Could be just me, but anyone else think that characters in this game have better facial expressions the other koikatsu game?:unsure:

Honestly, I like the visuals as they are.
A lot of koikatsu visuals range from generic to dull.

So it's nice when devs get more creative with it.
Well, Koikatsu itself is quite limited in terms of facial expressions.
Like, if you want to make a proper ahegao or something like that you either have to deal with some complicated stuff or put a drawn mouthplate.

It might be slower to do things this way, but I do think it's one of the things that makes this game stand out from the rest.

Because with default Koikatsu you'd need some serious experience with character creators (so they don't look all the same as the others) and probably some proper shading too for the scenes.

Messy stuff.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Last thing I heard, the animations were kicking his ass.
Most people in the DC said that he should take a bit more time instead of rushing things.

Hmmm, while this "traced Koikatsu" style visuals look good, they do take quite a bit of time to come out the oven.
And they're probably quite the workload for one guy.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
MateDolce is the game going to keep joking about foot fetish or will at some point finally deliver actual foot fetish scenes? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i hope that in some point deliver,i want see ruri femdom/rape the MC with cowgirl in first person,sex vaginal Ruri,it is what I'm most excited to see in this game, the second thing is to see Lena or the terrorist raping the mc with vaginal sex and then the rest follows, I don't like the romance plot, I hope there is a route where Lena hates you and just like Ruri tries to rape you from time to time and succeeds.
Femdom/rape reverse is that I'm liking the most in this game.

Danee

Jun 28, 2020
Hello, I am a moderator from the Android Life Discord and had a chat with Dolce about the upcoming update and why its taking longer than usual.

So if you are interested, here's the post from Discord:
1629042804571.png

In the meantime, we welcome everyone to the , so feel free to come and hang out!

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
Kind of mixed on this. On one had the art style is great and the writing is entertaining, but it kind of personally kills the mood a bit when you go through 20 minutes of funny dialogue and worldbuilding, and then you get a 3 minute scene where a girl shoves her snatch in your face, only for the main character to go "Ew no, get off me, icky" and then back to another 20 minutes of plot and memes. Definitely has potential though, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes