Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Game look great, but story... I don't like female domination. In small amount it's fine, so I have a question.
Is this game 100% femdom?

Reactions: eric_alvin

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Love everything about this game: story, art, dialogues, music. And Emily is supercute!
Oh, and if I have understood the end of chapter 3, it's beautiful.

On a side note, is it a carpincho (capybara) the animal the MC pets? :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aseratrix

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Wow I can only barely tell this is modeled in Koikatsu, great job with the mod list.

Edit: Ah I see, some manual art on top, interesting! It works great, well done

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Game look great, but story... I don't like female domination. In small amount it's fine, so I have a question.
Is this game 100% femdom?
In short: no. The premise is femdom, but there is a girl called Kana who is definitely submissive. I wrote a review for this game which tells you what to expect, but in short: its mostly femdom-light. But wait, there's a surprise: it doesn't matter, because you will laugh your ass off, the humor is insanely good in this game.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
In short: no. The premise is femdom, but there is a girl called Kana who is definitely submissive. I wrote a review for this game which tells you what to expect, but in short: its mostly femdom-light. But wait, there's a surprise: it doesn't matter, because you will laugh your ass off, the humor is insanely good in this game.
Thanks. I'm gonna add it to my playlist then. It's hard to find games with good humor.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Kiolo_Lobo

Apr 4, 2018
Every time a sex scene pops up, my screen is black, anyone know why that is?

This happens with a few other games too.

Thedailyduck

May 17, 2020
lord knows how long i been searching for this after seeing a small part of this game now that i have i shall collect

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is a damn feminist game! You as a man are fucking controlled like a damn robot.. can even make it so you can't talk. How is this game not a damn feminist game? It needs the feminist tag... ugg... this is disgusting... I was tricked into downloading this game because it does not have the feminist tag it should have.

Oh and let's not forget that she even shocks you in that damn collar.. . Deminism at it's purest form. Your just a damn toy to be used and abused as they want.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
This is a damn feminist game! You as a man are fucking controlled like a damn robot.. can even make it so you can't talk. How is this game not a damn feminist game? It needs the feminist tag... ugg... this is disgusting... I was tricked into downloading this game because it does not have the feminist tag it should have.

Oh and let's not forget that she even shocks you in that damn collar.. . Deminism at it's purest form. Your just a damn toy to be used and abused as they want.
There is female domination, humiliation and rape tag. There is also an informative overview, which explains what this game is about. You must have not read it. I've never seen feminist tag here and I think that you're mistaken about the idea of feminism. Nobody tricked you. You're just making yourself look like an idiot.

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
Enjoyed this one a lot, writing is great, especially the comedy, even without the overt references, and for an ESL game there are very few grammatical errors. Traced Koikatsu art is a great concept that really helps the assets feel like they actually have personality.

Some questions though lmao, as much as I find the jibes about the Commie girl entertaining (particularly how they're ingrained into the universe), there are some things about her Character that are tonally inconsistent, to the point where she almost feels like a mashup of multiple different characters.

First off, why does she know who Che Guevara is when it's over 100 years after his death and canonically within the universes own logic that is explained during the classes, information about him would be lost. The only angle I can think of with this is that it's a play on how his image has been commodified and recouperated into a generic fashion symbol but in that case it would be arbitrary to defining her character. At least with the Hat, she openly admits she wears it because she thinks it's cool (fits her character of being a rich kid processing her personal frustrations through an aestheticized politics) and it's more likely that the Commissar Hat would survive culturally.

Secondly, why does she have all these weird conspiratorial views? Is this something that is accurately reflected in Latin America? (I assume you're from Central or South America?) Especially the stuff about Jews is more of a Right-Wing thing so unless you're trying to make some kind of Radical Centrist point, I don't see how this makes sense.

If you are trying to make some kind of point about Extreme Ideologies, you're actively undermining the critique of her as a hypocrite by reducing all politics by their proximity to an arbitrarily defined centre that doesn't actually exist in this world, and given what little we know about the universe it implicitly reinforces some of the aspects of the society that you hint as being authoritarian or oppressive.

I get that it's not that serious, and that she's a comedy relief character with a messiah complex, but the framing of the story within the setting actually reinforces some of her critiques, which makes me think that you could actually make her a better character expanding on her trope more like you have started to with the other characters.

I do think it's funny, don't get me wrong, the writing is excellent it's just that I feel as if this character was either originally intended to be 2 seperate characters or that you are inserting too much of your own political biases into your writing, and it's making the content jarring. I'm sure most people wouldn't notice, especially when you consider most of the demographic for this game are hardly going to be anyone who isn't a Liberal, but it just reflects as incoherent on you and you're actually a really talented writer in my opinion and could make this game truly special.

I'll leave it at that for now since I'm kind of ranting now, keep it up tho homie, this shit sent my sides into orbit

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes