Kbob

Mar 11, 2018
So just curious is the game supposed to abruptly end after the flashback or is something wrong with my game?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
then ... there arent any sex scenes in 0.3??, i just see talk,no even one scene of sex and a ending where you die dont care what.
I hope with hype the unlock penis of Ruri and the sex hard rape of her and others waifus :3
PS: Laura dissapoint me,I happily thought she was lustful like Ruri and that she was going to want to rape me right away.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
then ... there arent any sex scenes in 0.3??, i just see talk,no even one scene of sex and a ending where you die dont care what.
I hope with hype the unlock penis of Ruri and the sex hard rape of her and others waifus :3
PS: Laura dissapoint me,I happily thought she was lustful like Ruri and that she was going to want to rape me right away.
It's an outercourse game. It doesn't officially say that, but the scenes so far point towards it.

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug our not but I got the thigh job from rea but she acted like it was the failed foot job the next day
It's not a bug, I just didn't add the dialog change to react if you got the credits the day before. I was having a lot of trouble with getting the game to work and all the new variables so I didn't want to complicate it any further since I needed to release the update ASAP. I'll fix it for the next one. Sorry.

I like the LIs of this game and romance tag. However, from the description I'm going to assume that femdom unavoidable and recurrent, am I wrong?

I also don't like the rape and sleep sex tags. Would they be avoidable?
The "Sleep sex" part can be skipped. The femdom is pretty light but it does appear throughout the whole game.

Dude... I realy like your game... Please dont make this game one of boring sandboxlike adult games... No one loves them, even with walkthrough (if you make and if you want make your game not VN you should) its still boring. Nobody loves that type of game. People are into VN like and little bit explore content like games. Like being an dik. That game have explore mechanics but they are not main thing for game. I hope you dont not make game like Indescent Desires etc...
Adding freedom to the game is mostly for the player to take action "I have to go to X place, I want to talk to such and such a person first, etc), instead of making the player read "Then you went to such and such a place...". I think it will add to the story, especially when you will be able to use the augmented vision in the environment to analyze it for example.

But these are always quite controlled sections (whether you consider this as positive or negative depends on you). So the player will never get stuck somewhere or not know what to do next, I want all the scenes to be accessible without the need of a guide (I hate that). Maybe the scene or dialog will change a bit depending on what you did first, but nothing that would require restarting the game to see the other options. And in the case that a decision does change a scene, you can see those CGs somehow later on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harbleu

Nov 18, 2019
yo, dev, why is there a JQ joke in your game? pretty messed up. I was liking your game but that wasn't exactly cool or fun to see

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The "Sleep sex" part can be skipped. The femdom is pretty light but it does appear throughout the whole game.
I don't like that you only can skip sleep sex but not avoid it (if I understood well). If those scenes can't be avoided I don't think the game interests me.

I'm not a fan of domination; I neither like to dominate nor to be submissive. I have played other games with recurring light domination (and some with not so light) but only if they have some LI without domination (from the beginning of the game, not that you can avoid it at some point; that doesn't help me) and I know that I can end up ignoring the rest of LIs that do have domination (although I prefer to start doing it).

I never actually see the scenes of the LIs that have domination (neither femdom nor maledom), if I can't skip / avoid them, I use the CTRL button (or the appropriate one) to do it. In fact, in general, any LI who has had domination doesn't usually interest me, so I also try to avoid her scenes even if she no longer has domination.

So, is domination something all LIs have, or is there one that doesn't have that fetish from the very beginning of the game?

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Did we turn the tables on the girl(s) yet or is it still a mostly femdom game with a beta mc?

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
can I ask a question why do people keep making a lesbian or a gay or a trap game, can't anyone see any appealing in just man and woman romance?
I mean, people came to these games to fap so u gotta accept that the games that have those tag (mostly lesbian) will make more money than those that doesn't. And also because most males see lesbian sex hot so you will mostly see lesbian sex in most hentai games. Either that or female protag getting raped or ntr. Saying this as a guy that hates those tags and come to this wrong game bc it doesn't have the lesbian tag forefront although the author intended to have lesbian sex in the future

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I came here for the sex, not to get sad, the end of the chapter of version 0.3 is super sad, it made me feel emotional, I almost got a lump in my throat
0.3 was worth the wait, I love the story and the hentai scenes, for now I like all the girls, keep it up Sin título.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have to say I hate rape scenes (the existence of a single unavoidable rape scene causes me to leave the game). I don't think I'm interested in any of the scenes you've described. Also, the part "unlock penis of Ruri" didn't sound good to me.

MateDolce. Are there any LI without domination (femdom in this case) in the game? Can the scenes of sleep sex and rape be avoided?
So the game has lesbian scenes according to the author's plan but not on the front page, pls update the tag to have lesbian too so that people can avoid if needed (example:me). Thank you
Lesbian scenes don't interest me. I prefer if they can be skipped or avoided, but simply because that way I don't have to use CTRL to do it. I don't care too much that they exist in games, but they honestly don't turn me on, so I skip them.

Reactions: genthrow
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes