Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
when 0.3.0 updated?, im hope more lewd animations rape of the blonde girl with ponytails of the school,she is sexy

Colorado24

Mar 12, 2020
Really love the game so far <3 I love this soft-femdom stuff and the character desing.
My only concern about the game is the amount of routes possibles. Normally I replay games to get all the scenes, that's not a problem for me, but I wanted to know if there's a way to be sure if I saw all scenes possible. Is it planned some kind of gallery on future updates? or there is another way?

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
PC:

MAC:

Android:

Changelog:
v0.3 shows what the future holds for the game, many graphical improvements, some interactivity, navigation and the advancement of the plot.

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Really love the game so far <3 I love this soft-femdom stuff and the character desing.
My only concern about the game is the amount of routes possibles. Normally I replay games to get all the scenes, that's not a problem for me, but I wanted to know if there's a way to be sure if I saw all scenes possible. Is it planned some kind of gallery on future updates? or there is another way?
Now I am trying to turn the game into something more free to explore instead of a VN with choices and routes, so one will be able to access all the scenes in a single playthrough in the future.

I didn't add a gallery to the game because I find that the older scenes look a bit outdated in comparison to the newer ones and I would like to keep them all on the same level before putting them in the gallery. The thing is that I'm not going to redo them now because it would be too much work, my priority now is to deliver steady updates (less than two months), so the gallery will be implemented later on.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Now I am trying to turn the game into something more free to explore instead of a VN with choices and routes, so one will be able to access all the scenes in a single playthrough in the future.
Thank you!!
I really prefer open explore game over a choice system.
Is something like this already in v0.3?

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug our not but I got the thigh job from rea but she acted like it was the failed foot job the next day

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
WTF a good looking koikastiku (whatever the fuck it's spelled) game. A staggering achievement.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I didn't add a gallery to the game because I find that the older scenes look a bit outdated in comparison to the newer ones and I would like to keep them all on the same level before putting them in the gallery. The thing is that I'm not going to redo them now because it would be too much work, my priority now is to deliver steady updates (less than two months), so the gallery will be implemented later on.
Dude... I realy like your game... Please dont make this game one of boring sandboxlike adult games... No one loves them, even with walkthrough (if you make and if you want make your game not VN you should) its still boring. Nobody loves that type of game. People are into VN like and little bit explore content like games. Like being an dik. That game have explore mechanics but they are not main thing for game. I hope you dont not make game like Indescent Desires etc...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I like the LIs of this game and romance tag. However, from the description I'm going to assume that femdom unavoidable and recurrent, am I wrong?

I also don't like the rape and sleep sex tags. Would they be avoidable?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Dude... I realy like your game... Please dont make this game one of boring sandboxlike adult games... No one loves them, even with walkthrough (if you make and if you want make your game not VN you should) its still boring. Nobody loves that type of game. People are into VN like and little bit explore content like games. Like being an dik. That game have explore mechanics but they are not main thing for game. I hope you dont not make game like Indescent Desires etc...
Doupt he'll make it into a full on sandbox game, he just said he wants players to be able to to see all scenes in one playthrough.
Which I kinda prefer games where one can.miss whole scenes just cause one choose a wrong dialogue option.

Reactions: Logan3000x
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes