MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Ey yo wtf, I was trying to do delete the save folder, but couldn't find it, so I just deleted the saves folder in the game folder and not only can I save the game now, I also got my old save files back from April, when I played the old release, wtf ?

I don't want to jump to hasty conclusions, but I think your computer may be haunted.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Nah, it's gained sentience. I for one welcome our electronic overlords.
lol... thats what ghost in the machine means

here I am making a pun about the machine gaining sapience off the mentioning of haunted computers and it just gets spelled out like that

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Btw finished the content already, I wonder how a developer feels when their months of work gets finished in half an hour.
On another note, Lena is best girl and I like the ending to the update as I dislike the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#MCwithanattitude

Reactions: Norbertossauro

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
The game is very cool, the art is unique and beautiful has many references is such, but it is very short ... expected more content!
I liked Rae, no matter how much of a bitch she is "hahaha", apart from Emily and Kana!
Anyway, I will return to play it in the future. when it's much more advanced!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MateDolce

Zerokou

Jan 18, 2018
I have nothing but praise to say except for the fact that it was short, i thoroughly enjoyed it and as a visual novel enthusiast that means something. I never got bored or found the writing dry and cringy, the references were gold and gave a good laugh, the background music was on point and not obnoxiously but what i found most entertaining is how plausible and realistic the scenes were.

Definitely not an average or boring read that's riddled with cringe.

This is also the firet time i've encountered art like this, i find it nice.

Can't wait for the update, you've earned yourself a fan!

ChrisTR

Dec 23, 2017
Most of the time, i will just lurk here, downloading some stuffs and random things, but I really like this game.

Definitely i gonna follow this

Reactions: ElukiaTV

cyrus.kordae

Apr 8, 2018
Ey yo wtf, I was trying to do delete the save folder, but couldn't find it, so I just deleted the saves folder in the game folder and not only can I save the game now, I also got my old save files back from April, when I played the old release, wtf ?
The save folder is on the drive where you installed windows. So if you have it installed on the 'C' drive, go to "C:\Users\<Your-Username>\AppData\Roaming\" and there would be a folder containing the words "android_life" followed by some numbers. The saved games are in that folder

The AppData folder is usually hidden, so you can either change the file explorer options to show hidden folders, or copy the above address with the correct username and drive letter into the address bar of file explorer and it'll take you there

Reactions: kristijanEX

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
About v0.2.5
I changed the way the updates are called since some people got confused, so this is v0.2.5 instead of chapter 2.5

Picking up where you left off in chapter 2, the conclusion of the second day in this crazy new future!

- 30 new sprites for emily (encounter system)
-6 new scenes (41 CGs)
-4 Sets of animations (14 animations)
-3 new backgrounds
-fixed engrish
Hello matedolce When does the update come out or how long is it?

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
About v0.2.5
I changed the way the updates are called since some people got confused, so this is v0.2.5 instead of chapter 2.5

Picking up where you left off in chapter 2, the conclusion of the second day in this crazy new future!

- 30 new sprites for emily (encounter system)
-6 new scenes (41 CGs)
-4 Sets of animations (14 animations)
-3 new backgrounds
-fixed engrish
Speak spanish ??

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes