grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
I've updated the tags to better represent the content of the game.

• At the moment the choices have no impact, so I've added the tag Kinetic Novel for now until the game starts to diverge.
  • I removed the Slave tag, although you are practically one, this tag is better used in games with stronger sexual content and for this game, that classification can be misleading.
  • I added the No Sexual Content tag, at first the scenes are pretty mild, so it's to better clarify this on the tag.

I also added the downloads for mac the mac version, although I have no way to test it, I hope it works.
The game is great I hope more updates come out and it would be great as a map to move to other places

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
The update should be done by December, it's taking some time because I'm updating all the sprites and adding some sections where you can move and explore the environment.

View attachment 897288

And yes, I do speak Spanish.
WAIT... those droids are familiar... I think I seen them in star wars... specifically KOTOR
matedolce "these aren't the droids you are looking for"
yes

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Indeed... copyright ninjas.. this aint the droids you are looking for.. move along.
*waves hand

ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
Not really into stories where the MC is a sub, but this one's pretty great. Besides, you're kind of domming from the bottom in most scenes.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "dain84, publicación: 4902459, miembro: 3204822"]
Gran juego. Todavía estoy esperando una actualización.
[/CITAR]
Ya salió la actualización fíjate en la página

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "MateDolce, publicación: 4539049, miembro: 1387983"]
La actualización debería estar lista para diciembre, está tomando algo de tiempo porque estoy actualizando todos los sprites y agregando algunas secciones donde puedes moverte y explorar el entorno.

[ATTACH = full] 897288 [/ ATTACH]

Y sí, hablo español.
[/ CITAR]
no trajiste esa parte es todo lo mismo

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I love the game but, there seems to be a Bug in many of the videos like ch02 ani rurifacesit webm, ch02 ani kanasit webm and ch02 ani reatabletease webm They are all lopsided. Please check the videos and re-center them.

Thanks for a great game ;)

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Melmoth99, publicación: 4908589, miembro: 226227"]
Me encanta el juego, pero parece que hay un error en muchos de los videos como ch02 ani rurifacesit webm, ch02 ani kanasit webm y ch02 ani reatabletease webm. Todos están torcidos. Por favor revise los videos y vuelva a centrarlos.

Gracias por un gran juego ;)
[/CITAR]
No nada lo mismo ya son 2 veces que lo hace

MateDolce

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2019
Hey grandal wow, I talk to you in English so everyone can understand. As I made clear in the changelog, I only updated the sprites for this release (that's why it's called v0.2.9 and not v0.3). As you saw that demonstration, I worked on other things too, but I didn't get to implement them for this update.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but please bear in mind that I'm not working on the game full time, and until last month I was still in the process of getting my degree. To make amends for this, I paused last month's pledges for my supporters.

I love the game but, there seems to be a Bug in many of the videos like ch02 ani rurifacesit webm, ch02 ani kanasit webm and ch02 ani reatabletease webm They are all lopsided. Please check the videos and re-center them.

Thanks for a great game ;)
The camera is twisted to fit most of the drawing on the screen, it is a stylistic choice. It's drawn like this, I can't just straighten it out. It's the first time I've been made aware of it as a complaint, I'll ask others to see if it bothers them too and see what I do about it in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use Koikatsu as a base, but the final piece is made by hand.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
Hey grandal wow, I talk to you in English so everyone can understand. As I made clear in the changelog, I only updated the sprites for this release (that's why it's called v0.2.9 and not v0.3). As you saw that demonstration, I worked on other things too, but I didn't get to implement them for this update.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but please bear in mind that I'm not working on the game full time, and until last month I was still in the process of getting my degree. To make amends for this, I paused last month's pledges for my supporters.

The camera is twisted to fit most of the drawing on the screen, it is a stylistic choice. It's drawn like this, I can't just straighten it out. It's the first time I've been made aware of it as a complaint, I'll ask others to see if it bothers them too and see what I do about it in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use Koikatsu as a base, but the final piece is made by hand.
Uh bueno perdón no de mucho ingles

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Feel a little sad that this update didn't have any new content, but overall the sprites look better than the previous one. I'll wait for the next update, but can you tell us the dates version 0.3 would likely to be ready? MateDolce

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I hope one of the girls like boy on boy and mades hime do it with one of the robots or done by one of them.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes