Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I have to say I hate rape scenes (the existence of a single unavoidable rape scene causes me to leave the game). I don't think I'm interested in any of the scenes you've described. Also, the part "unlock penis of Ruri" didn't sound good to me.

MateDolce. Are there any LI without domination (femdom in this case) in the game? Can the scenes of sleep sex and rape be avoided?

Lesbian scenes don't interest me. I prefer if they can be skipped or avoided, but simply because that way I don't have to use CTRL to do it. I don't care too much that they exist in games, but they honestly don't turn me on, so I skip them.
well there's that option too, but well the tag is there to define that the game has it so ye it still need to have the tag so that well people can know that it has it

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I ever play I will need a guide. I never see more than one ending, and get to a bad ending would really bother me.

well there's that option too, but well the tag is there to define that the game has it so ye it still need to have the tag so that well people can know that it has it
I'm just saying that lesbian scenes don't interest me, not that there shouldn't be a tag. (y)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I came here for the sex, not to get sad, the end of the chapter of version 0.3 is super sad, it made me feel emotional, I almost got a lump in my throat
0.3 was worth the wait, I love the story and the hentai scenes, for now I like all the girls, keep it up View attachment 1162433
Thats like the only sad scene, the rest of the game is ultra-funny. To be honest, I also tried the game for - in my case the femdom - adult content, but what kept me playing was the story and the humor.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
If I ever play I will need a guide. I never see more than one ending, and get to a bad ending would really bother me.

I'm just saying that lesbian scenes don't interest me, not that there shouldn't be a tag. (y)
OK, we get it, really, there are things YOU don't like, there are things YOU want to see in the game, and there are things YOU don't care for. But this game is not only for YOU, is it? Have you considered, that just because you don't care for the lesbian scenes (one small part btw, which was more funny than anything else) and the femdom scenes (which were light and also funny), there are many of us who like them, appreciate them and would be sad if not expanded on?

All I am asking for people to not pressure on the dev's vision to somehow, magically steer the game to their liking by an endless barrage of comments about what you don't like!

We have this little gem of a game appealing humorously to a light-hearted take on femdom, and we should appreciate it for what it is. I'm not saying you or anyone else isn't entitled to have their taste, and to some degree its natural to want to see games gravitate towards what you like, but its a whole other thing to go into a game thread with a clear premise like this one, and then ask for this or that to be avoidable, for this or that to be added.

Before you snap at me angrily for what I said, just consider how would I fare, if I were to go into a clearly incest-harem game's thread for example and constantly declare that I don't like incest, and that they should instead change the whole premise to accommodate my fetishes instead. I wouldn't make a dent.

What I do instead is, read carefully the tags the game has, consider if I like most of the tags, and play the game, and comment if I need to within accepting the general themes and fetishes of the game, or conversely, realize I'm not the game's target audience, and simply move on to seek games more closely relevant to my own taste.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
OK, we get it, really, there are things YOU don't like, there are things YOU want to see in the game, and there are things YOU don't care for. But this game is not only for YOU, is it? Have you considered, that just because you don't care for the lesbian scenes (one small part btw, which was more funny than anything else) and the femdom scenes (which were light and also funny), there are many of us who like them, appreciate them and would be sad if not expanded on?

All I am asking for people to not pressure on the dev's vision to somehow, magically steer the game to their liking by an endless barrage of comments about what you don't like!

We have this little gem of a game appealing humorously to a light-hearted take on femdom, and we should appreciate it for what it is. I'm not saying you or anyone else isn't entitled to have their taste, and to some degree its natural to want to see games gravitate towards what you like, but its a whole other thing to go into a game thread with a clear premise like this one, and then ask for this or that to be avoidable, for this or that to be added.

Before you snap at me angrily for what I said, just consider how would I fare, if I were to go into a clearly incest-harem game's thread for example and constantly declare that I don't like incest, and that they should instead change the whole premise to accommodate my fetishes instead. I wouldn't make a dent.

What I do instead is, read carefully the tags the game has, consider if I like most of the tags, and play the game, and comment if I need to within accepting the general themes and fetishes of the game, or conversely, realize I'm not the game's target audience, and simply move on to seek games more closely relevant to my own taste.
all ur point is pretty valid, except for the part he said he wanted it to be avoidable means that the dev could make a for example: "avoid all lesbian scene". Why would that hurt the game? The lesbian scene u all love and enjoy is still there and u can turn it on if u like. Doesn't mean that those that don't enjoy the genre need to see it if they just want to enjoy "the part"' of the story they want to enjoy?
Facepalm emoji

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Just started the game and i have to say im impressed with the art, i read a bit of your explanation at the beggining of the post, i dont know if you are the one who first thought of that(since its the first time im seeing it) but i think it was a great idea, you are basically improving the Koikatsu Models, the plot is interesting in its own way, even if im not that fond of VN i will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Good Job and Keep up the good work, lucky on your journey.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
all ur point is pretty valid, except for the part he said he wanted it to be avoidable means that the dev could make a for example: "avoid all lesbian scene". Why would that hurt the game? The lesbian scene u all love and enjoy is still there and u can turn it on if u like. Doesn't mean that those that don't enjoy the genre need to see it if they just want to enjoy "the part"' of the story they want to enjoy?
Facepalm emoji
Avoidable is ok, if the dev is prepared to make system of choices. But usually when someone asks "is x avoidable?" and that is the main fetish of the story, lets say if they ask that in a lesbian game whether lesbian is avoidable, that is not mere game-mechanics level advice, but sheer vocalization of disapproval of that content, at least in my experience.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I have to say I hate rape scenes (the existence of a single unavoidable rape scene causes me to leave the game). I don't think I'm interested in any of the scenes you've described. Also, the part "unlock penis of Ruri" didn't sound good to me.

MateDolce. Are there any LI without domination (femdom in this case) in the game? Can the scenes of sleep sex and rape be avoided?

Lesbian scenes don't interest me. I prefer if they can be skipped or avoided, but simply because that way I don't have to use CTRL to do it. I don't care too much that they exist in games, but they honestly don't turn me on, so I skip them.
just because you don't like rape and femdon doesn't mean the rest don't like it, a world where you are the only man, women seeing you as their sex toy with animated sex scenes turns me on, if you are looking for romance there are plenty of games with romance, a lot more than with rape and femdon tag like this, a game is a game in the end, even if you get raped inside it's fiction, frankly I expect more Ruri content than Emily and hardcore sex since I'm playing a hentai game not a dating sfw game.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
Avoidable is ok, if the dev is prepared to make system of choices. But usually when someone asks "is x avoidable?" and that is the main fetish of the story, lets say if they ask that in a lesbian game whether lesbian is avoidable, that is not mere game-mechanics level advice, but sheer vocalization of disapproval of that content, at least in my experience.
Well ye, u have a point though this game is not lesbian focused as u have a male protag so... ye. And ye as u already say, the lesbian is minimum so what he wanted is only at game mechanics I'm pretty sure

neddyy

Formerly 'eryden'
Jun 26, 2019
just because you don't like rape and femdon doesn't mean the rest don't like it, a world where you are the only man, women seeing you as their sex toy with animated sex scenes turns me on, if you are looking for romance there are plenty of games with romance, a lot more than with rape and femdon tag like this, a game is a game in the end, even if you get raped inside it's fiction, frankly I expect more Ruri content than Emily and hardcore sex since I'm playing a hentai game not a dating sfw game.
Not to mention games like this are scarcer haha

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't want the developer to modify the game, just to know if I can like it. Personally, if there is an LI that might interest me, fine, if not, fine too. Personally, I really like games with romance, and if it has a single LI that interests me, it works for me.

By the way, I never, or almost never, facepalm, if that's what you meant by "snap at me angrily for what I said." What I usually do is like those who quote me.

And I understand your point of view.

I guess I'll listen to you and ignore the game.

I haven't said that I want anything removed, I have only asked if it's avoidable, which I don't think is offensive to anyone.

Also, I wasn't the one who put the romance tag in the game.

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
This game is awesome! If you read this dev, seriously great work, the humor is really good and the characters i've run into so far have been super interesting as well - looking forward to more updates :)

Edit - Big F for Laura who has somehow managed to get being a Gamer onto her criminal record

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This game is awesome! If you read this dev, seriously great work, the humor is really good and the characters i've run into so far have been super interesting as well - looking forward to more updates :)

Edit - Big F for Laura who has somehow managed to get being a Gamer onto her criminal record
I am also pretty sure that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
The artwork looks amazing. Im going to wait until there is more content before I give it a try though. hope its worth the wait.

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes