Jul 12, 2018
Femdom... Hrnnn... Hrnnnnnn
But getting paid for having sex with cuties? Hmmm
Let's check it out anyway :D

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I forgot how long was the period of time to actually declare abandonment.
Mate has been MIA for 2 months, that's for certain.

From what I gathered, the switch from "regular VN" to "sandboxy VN" was kicking his ass.

I mean, not only the sandbox elements make the code a tad more complex (specially when setting things up for the first time)
But I think he's also mentioned that the visuals were more his forte.

Heh... People were already complaining about him wanting to make the game a sandbox, imagine now...

Here's hoping things get better.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The writting may be a bit too meme-y at times, tone it down a notch or two would be an improvement. The other elements of the game are really good tough.

Reactions: babykeem

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I must protest! The memes are what made this game a classic for me. That 'oy vey' option with the nazbol left my sides firmly in low orbit.
Fair enough. It's obviously the writers preferred style and the fanbase mostly likes it as well so is all good.

The writing style is a case of "different strokes for different folks"; if you enjoy it lucky you. While I do enjoy the comical approach on occasion, and there are some good moments sprinkled in there, to me personally there's definitely a hard cap on how much of meme writing I can endure in a VN, after which my suspension of disbelief vanishes as I can help but roll my eyes on the juvenile barrage.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
So, game shunts me to the menu after I have a dream about my past... Is that the end, right now?
Or did I make the wrong decisions and get shocked to death?

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
So, game shunts me to the menu after I have a dream about my past... Is that the end, right now?
Or did I make the wrong decisions and get shocked to death?
I think that's the end as of now

and likely this game is abandoned, so it's probably the end

• Sad
Reactions: Maeror Ignis

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I guess no one mentioned it, but 3 days after my last post (2021-09-29) Mate broke silence on the dicsord server.

And as I (and probably many others) expected, some IRL stuff going on and yet another case of a dev biting more than they can chew, in terms of shit to add to the project.
Hell, the lad even offered refunds to the folks in patreon.

The update will be finished very soon, I'm delayed again because I keep adding animations for the different paths and outcomes that little mini-game in the Luna scene, there are about 56 animations, but most of them are variations of speed, type of expression and if it speaks or not, by itself it's not very interesting to see, I prefer you guys to see it finished.

That's all that's left and translating everything from spanglish to english. I've been quiet all this time because I wanted to talk to you once it was ready, but since it's the end of the month I wanted to assure you that I haven't dropped the development of the game or anything like that.
Haven't seen him in the past 10 days, but I don't check that server so frequently.

Anxiety is a bitch, but that's just one of the many things you have to deal with as a game dev.
Main reason I don't have any plans of becoming one.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
At least it's good to hear about them. Sounds like they need to learn to manage the development of the game into smaller chunks as to not get overwhelmed.

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
Any news on the next update? Its VERY fatiguing that all the best games get stuck in update hell like this. This game could be one of the best, but it ended right when it got good and the update is as far away as The Elder Scrolls 6 it feels like.

I totally understand both sides though. The dev wants to make sure this is done right, and clearly they are HIGHLY talented as even the writing in this game is much better than others.

I suppose I just need to be patient. But UGGGHHH lol

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes