greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
wait is this koikatsu model game or drawn? I am so confused. Looks drawn but I can see the koikatsu background and some charas also look like they are from koikatsu as well.
It's koikatsu but he redraw parts so that's why it look like that.

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
The graphics are good and the fact that you are an android is pretty interesting. I was wondering something about the choices though. Will you have to be a "slave" or can you rebel at some point; "Androids take over as masters style" you know?

Reactions: DarkBlue666

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Using Koikatsu as base with hand-drawn mixed in. Always nice seeing devs trying new stuff and not going for the lazy option.

Reactions: Padre Katyusha

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Just finished the latest game's build, and it seems I'm missing some scenes, according to the screenshots in the OP. Like the thighjob from Rea (2nd screenshot), the 13rd (ruri with legs wide open), the 14th (Kana topless), and the 24th (Lena x Ruri). If someone could enlight me, I would be grateful.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Love the art but have an odd question.

MC's an android, yes? So no chance of getting girls preggo?
As someone who greatly enjoys breeding content, that makes me sad.

Still, might play the game just to make Emily happy because she is just too damn cute.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
Well, I'm gonna be that guy but is pregnancy planned ? I understand from the summary that the androids must replace males and the woman found a way to keep humankind a live but will it be possible to make a baby the old fashion way ?

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Love the art but have an odd question.

MC's an android, yes? So no chance of getting girls preggo?
As someone who greatly enjoys breeding content, that makes me sad.

Still, might play the game just to make Emily happy because she is just too damn cute.
I suggest you read the summary in case you haven't done so. The MC isn't a real android. Below is a light spoiler of the premise introduced at the beginning of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And his penis is very real. I'd say pregnancy might be a thing later on (since he's brought from the past, he's the only real man left after all), though by the pace of the story I would expect it more towards the end, not anytime soon.

Apr 28, 2021
This is looking really good so far. Good art and the story is interesting imo. Excited to see where you'll take this. Definitely worth keeping tabs on this one!

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes