XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Aight so I'm wondering bc the way she says it, but is there any way of getting more than a hj from Luna? I've gotten the facial and the Xtra facial scenes, was hoping for a more lips on end to that.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
AARGH, I don't think I've ever been so mad and joyous at the same time up until now. I have just played through the whole thing again, and DolceMate, you are a fucking genius. Not only are the new Ms. Luna scenes H-O-T in capital letters, the ending absolutely killed me. With how meme-y this has been, there could have been only one way to end the chapter, and you hit it out of the park.

Words cannot express how happy I am to see this project is alive and well, and I can't wait for the next release. By far one of the best games on f95.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
To be the dominant Luna would suit Luna! The dominant Luna looks natural!
I am looking forward to the scenes with the dominant Luna!
I like the dominant Luna!:love:

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The scenes with the dominant Ruri were awesome!
I am looking forward to scenes with the dominant Ruri!
I like the dominant Ruri!:love:

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I like all the girls so far. Best one is Red haired one for me. She is so cute lol (Emily too). But I guess there was no content for her in the new update.

Reactions: Puaser

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
yes there are new main story but it isnt long and only have 3 new sex scenes for what i watched,one footjob,one masturbate of Ruri herself and a handjob,nothing more.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Do you play a full-blown android in the game (100% machine) or a cyborg (not 100% machine)?

E.g. does the mc still have a brain or a healty dick with balls or is it all syntetic?

Nvm, one comment mentions that the mc is only in disguise :)

What i then dont understand is, in one of the prev pictures one of the girls seems to be the daughter of a human mother and an android, how is this supposed to work?

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Do you play a full-blown android in the game (100% machine) or a cyborg (not 100% machine)?

E.g. does the mc still have a brain or a healty dick with balls or is it all syntetic?

Nvm, one comment mentions that the mc is only in disguise :)

What i then dont understand is, in one of the prev pictures one of the girls seems to be the daughter of a human mother and an android, how is this supposed to work?
There are old sperm banks from before men died and there is cloning which I suppose they will also use to clone sperm, a plastic dick that releases semen is something very easy to do, nowadays these things exist even if we are not as advanced as in the game.
In here women can get pregnant but only can give birth females, idk about ||Ruri and her family super powa for give birth males,if it is like that in the lore i dont know why this woman not just got a few of sperm in her pussy from a bank of sperm for try give birth some male||,this no have sense.

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes