ThatRandomfool

Sep 16, 2021
This has been an amazing game so far story is funny and characters are all great, cant wait to see what comes next!

Aer383

Aug 4, 2021
Wanted to give the dev some praise on this one. First time I played through the game and I love everything about it. Not really a femdom/male slave person, but with the story involved it honestly drew me in. Loving the art style, animation, pretty much everything. I was genuinely disappointed when I got to the end of what is available (not in the ending but that there wasn't more to play) and I can't say that for most of the games I play.

Keep up the good work and you'll have a new patreon at the start of the month!

Last edited:

deega

Sep 26, 2020
I've never commented on this site before, but I gotta give props to the dev for this game. This is probably the most enjoyable game I've played thus far, from the humor to the content. Also that ending was amazing lol

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I hadn't played in a few updates and I really like what has happened since then. Sometimes changing the art can result in a worse experience, but in this case it has improved things. I really liked Emily. I also really liked the scene with Luna since there were lots of different branches with different relationship results! I'm not the greatest fan of Mia but I really liked the ending song when she appears, I ended up listening to it and almost went and listened to the full album in Youtube (Yessongs).
I hope there continue to be branches, I'm not interested in Ruri for example, although I'm sure other players are :)

This is definitely among the best f95 games I've played since the year began and I hope to play more in the future.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is this include pegging? cuz i dont really want to see hardcore femdom :KEK:
n the one of slave tag is come cuz its only for the mc? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: ermousa

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Glitch where during Laura's encounter, after the bridge scene, the left hand side of the UI is emily's instead of laura's.

Reactions: Dharc
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes