EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, if you're going to trace over 3DCG renders as the bases for your art, that's the way to do it.

Will4m

May 13, 2020
I had fun, i love the characters especially the girl who wants to be a princess in a fairy tale and the blonde girl who was made to breed. Theres also something amusing about not following the orders of the rich girl

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
I actually loved this Game it has enough to Hook me in it even Has Enough Jojo Reference's (and you can never have enough)
The Ending song was a Really good touch ....and a sad one ...now I will have Nightmares with the Roundabout Meme

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
Seeing a game like this is very refreshing. You don't often find a protagonist in a social situation facing female adversity, although it does seem a little bit like he's ready to slip into the usual category of just viewing it as "easy sex" without an ounce of pride.

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 1735361
View attachment 1735349
Too much effort and good concept was put into this April Fools joke that it looks more promising than our current Isekai/Sci-Fi/Sex Comedy-Parody VN has been lately.
Well, sometimes these things are used to "test the waters" so to speak, so have hope!

...That being said, I heavily doubt it'll come to fruition, mostly cause paetrons kinda shit about nsfw in the first place, and adding politics to the mix is basically dooming yourself.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
View attachment 1735361
View attachment 1735349
Too much effort and good concept was put into this April Fools joke that it looks more promising than our current Isekai/Sci-Fi/Sex Comedy-Parody VN has been lately.
ngl i wouldnt be suprised if this was actually a game he was making but then botched it, so now its used as a april fools joke. cause the amount of effort put into this joke was a bit too much lol

overall tho i really like the concept of this game, would be lit to have

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes