Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
wow only like 15 minutes into this game and im already liking it very much. only a couple games have done that.
anyone know how much content this game has? hopefully a 3+ hours

monarcac

Jul 30, 2020
Apart from the game in my sig, it's prob my 2nd fav koikatsu style Ren'py VN. I kind of wish Android life was as long as Lessons in Love with as much content, that would be amazing.

Eventually it'll get there hopefully in a few years. Dev is talented!
Nah man, dev already said he's gonna cut some corners to make the game shorter due to how long he took in this update. Or well, in his words "start steering the ship" towards the end goal.

Reactions: Pepe_the_frog

aramka

Jan 1, 2021
A surprisingly great game, intruiging story and loveable characters.
I'll be waiting with great anticipation for the updates

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Nah man, dev already said he's gonna cut some corners to make the game shorter due to how long he took in this update. Or well, in his words "start steering the ship" towards the end goal.
It'd be nice to see one of these games actually get finished for once lol

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
wow only like 15 minutes into this game and im already liking it very much. only a couple games have done that.
anyone know how much content this game has? hopefully a 3+ hours
nvm looks like its pretty short judging from the reviews and comments.
damn thought a game thats been going on since 2020 would have hours of content

yoyoser

Feb 7, 2020
Do you get any opportunity to one-up Rea? I just reached the conversation between Laura and Emily about the ducks and I can't keep going, I swear half the characters in this are absolutely wretched people. I want nothing more than to punch Rea every time she's on screen and if she's like this the whole game then I'm out

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Do you get any opportunity to one-up Rea? I just reached the conversation between Laura and Emily about the ducks and I can't keep going, I swear half the characters in this are absolutely wretched people. I want nothing more than to punch Rea every time she's on-screen and if she's like this the whole game then I'm out
Same, I like the art style and there seems to be the makings of a decent plot going on but I find it really really hard to stomach how terrible some of these characters are. A lot of these characters are just completely terrible and its incredibly frustrating because I'm seriously trying to enjoy the parts of this that I find nice.

Reactions: Chris2041

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Ok im frustrated with the park scene with Mia. Ive got the bar on the left filled and glowing yellow, all boxes on the right are green and all the 3 section pie indicators are full/solid. But the scene ends identical every time, i use up my coins. Is there any point to this scene at all? is there absolutely nothing that changes the end of the scene and the coins are going to be used no matter what? Im irritated enough that I dont want to continue now, this scene pisses me off, what is the point, is there something missing? wtf.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there any point to this scene at all? is there absolutely nothing that changes the end of the scene and the coins are going to be used no matter what?
The scene always happens at the end, but it has two possible outcomes -- depending on whether MC has read Mia's emotions correctly, it'll lead to either a hug, or a kiss. At this point it's unknown how it'll affect things down the road.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
in other words this is just one huge nothingburger that starts and ends with "potential"

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
but it has two possible outcomes
all i get is a hug despite the onscreen indicators all suggesting I did everything right. so something sneaky is missing or broken or something. where can i find a list of the correct order of prompts and the answers to the 9 true/false questions because its too irritating for me to even bother with it anymore.

or does the kiss also require specific choices early in the game? because the choices i did early were like Hide / run from the girls and that was also somewhat confusing because the narrative later in the story acts like I had done the other choices.

overall not good on consistency

Reactions: Doom Marine
4.70 star(s) 83 Votes