JCthicc

Sep 22, 2020
hey can anyone help me with the teacher scene i can't remember how to get her to ask me witch girl i prefer and get the choices

JCthicc

Sep 22, 2020
As I remember its not with teacher, it's with clone girl (sorry, forgot her name)
No it's luna you can get her to ask if its one of her students your after or rea and then the multiple choices of which of the girls you like and the one you say expect rea comes first in the room to save you and you get diologe from her

Mokou

Mar 26, 2019
No it's luna you can get her to ask if its one of her students your after or rea and then the multiple choices of which of the girls you like and the one you say expect rea comes first in the room to save you and you get diologe from her
Ask her to go faster until she asks you about cumming on her so you should answer "that's illegal" (if you hear "patriotic music" your aswer will take you to another path), then she will ask you something else where you can call her hag (still leading to an interesting outcome) or that you are saving yourself for someone else, this is the answer you were looking for, she will ask if it's a student or someone else (wich will be interpreted as to be Rea, your kidnaper), the fist option is the one you are looking for

Reactions: JCthicc

SilentButHorny

Jun 7, 2018
This, was great. Some nice scenes and there was different ones for different options or if you succeed or fail. The ease of rewinding by scrolling up was also good. There were plenty of funny references and memes but the one with Mia fucking got me man that was hilarious when I saw it starting up lmao no way i never expected.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Itch page is up atm...
Dev posted on patreon that the update is "coming soon"

Games like this make me sad when it's in the hands of one dev who can't crank out content.
Not knocking the dev, he's only one guy and has a life to live... but it's sad the updates take so long. It's also criminally underrated, his earnings should be at least triple what they are.
When a game is good like this, a new update is like a crumb of cake. You eat it and then are disappointed left wanting an entire slice.

I have a list of like 30 H-games that I check monthly for new content. This one is firmly at the top end of the list. Such a great game... Even his April fool's pitch which was meant to be silly he pitched a hilariously funny but intriguing idea for a game. So much so that ppl thought it was real.
Having 223 patrons is ridiculously good for a dev that takes 10 months to put out updates that don't have much sexual content, and the story isn't something that is going to draw anything but a niche audience. Not criticizing the game, I like it personally, but just being realistic here. This game was never going to be a cash cow. I'm more surprised by how much success this dev has gotten.

Reactions: wiwem71072

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
is this game worth the play in the current state? or should i wait untill later updates
It’s a game that gets updated every once in a while basically, with not enough content to satisfy… but damn if it is amazing!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Android LIFE [v0.4.1.1] [MateDolce]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
The traced koikatu models actually looks pretty amazing, really got to check this game out.
Yes, you should play this game 100%

Apart from the game in my sig, it's prob my 2nd fav koikatsu style Ren'py VN. I kind of wish Android life was as long as Lessons in Love with as much content, that would be amazing.

Eventually it'll get there hopefully in a few years. Dev is talented!

Having 223 patrons is ridiculously good for a dev that takes 10 months to put out updates that don't have much sexual content, and the story isn't something that is going to draw anything but a niche audience. Not criticizing the game, I like it personally, but just being realistic here. This game was never going to be a cash cow. I'm more surprised by how much success this dev has gotten.
Yeah maybe you're right. I have a heavy bias towards liking teacher/student or classroom styles games like this. It's probably more a niche game and it is short. I think the 223 number is well deserved though. The game is quality with such a unique concept. I'll just keep hoping it doubles in popularly and MateDolce can update it more in future and it gets to 1.0. I'd be sad if it's one of those games that goes on dust heap.

Time to jump into 0.4.1.1!

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes