Leviafan2_0

Jan 8, 2018
The first time I saw this game, I read to a little further than the first scene, and immediately deleted it. I didn't understand why, after regaining control of the body, the main character didn't squeeze out this bitch's eyes? He was kidnapped, implants were inserted under his skin and in his eyes, turned into a sex slave, he cannot have a child, the world does not need men at all now, what is the meaning of his adventure? Is this just a hardcore femdom game? No insults, just asking. It seems like the drawing is good, but from the first five minutes all the desire to play has disappeared. Will someone explain?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The first time I saw this game, I read to a little further than the first scene, and immediately deleted it. I didn't understand why, after regaining control of the body, the main character didn't squeeze out this bitch's eyes? He was kidnapped, implants were inserted under his skin and in his eyes, turned into a sex slave, he cannot have a child, the world does not need men at all now, what is the meaning of his adventure? Is this just a hardcore femdom game? No insults, just asking. It seems like the drawing is good, but from the first five minutes all the desire to play has disappeared. Will someone explain?
You literally only played the intro. That's like saying you don't get Star Wars after only watching the first 5 minutes of A New Hope.

tanikase

Aug 8, 2019
You know, you're right, I read it on purpose to a bad ending. I was wrong, you can't judge by first impression. It turned out to be even worse than I thought.
lo que tu digas master, ahora te puedes ir y dejar de actuar como un niño de gustos finos, si no te gustas te vas y problema resuelto, en ves de tirar tu odio a esta novela visual como un niño malcriado e insoportable

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
A question. So i just started the game and come across the first choice. I've skipped ahead to the first sandbox section, and one path has 2 Remi scenes, while the other has 1 Rea + 1 Emily.

So my question is, are these choices more related to the MCs posture (more or less submissive), or they lock you out of girls for the rest of the game?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Kept putting this one off, thought I would finally give it a go. I lost it at Luna's search history Onegai Teacher OVA 1 Link Megaupload, laughed way to hard at that one.

Reactions: selberdreher

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
Damn dude most recent reviewer is mad the game is a VN. :LUL:
"A game would allow the player to make choices, play puzzles, do something besides read the idiotic plot. In the 1.5 release the player makes one choice only."
I wonder if we really played same game. Also, it's fun to watch how people get angry cause game does not represent their masculine fantasies about dominating right and left. It's too hard for them to understand, that sometimes you need to use your brain and sharp tongue to gain superiority.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
"A game would allow the player to make choices, play puzzles, do something besides read the idiotic plot. In the 1.5 release the player makes one choice only."
I wonder if we really played same game. Also, it's fun to watch how people get angry cause game does not represent their masculine fantasies about dominating right and left. It's too hard for them to understand, that sometimes you need to use your brain and sharp tongue to gain superiority.
>sharp tongue
Heh.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
4.0.4 has been out on itch.io for quite a while now but I don't think anything major has been added. Anyone got news from their discord on the next major update?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
4.0.4 has been out on itch.io for quite a while now but I don't think anything major has been added. Anyone got news from their discord on the next major update?
4.1 is supposed to be out this month if not delayed, then .2 .3 and .5 are planned to follow in the coming months

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes