Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Objectively, this is a good game. Prose well-written, characterisation decent, art tasteful, layers of irony plentiful. And yet, in the final reckoning I am left somewhat disappointed. I couldn't put my finger on it, as I never played maledom games, but it ought to be the *maledom elements* in the game that spoil the general impression. Let's look at the characters one by one.

1. Laura and Ruri - both of them have an outright breeding fetish. Of course, it is made to fit the story seamlessly, but its presence does make me feel out of touch because again, I'm not into maledom. In addition, Laura's memes might be funny, but they turn into an overkill, whereas Ruri is somewhat ruined by the gyaru aesthetic (for me).
2. Kana (the library girl) - certainly, really fun dialogue, but for what? For a girl that... wants to be raped? Such things can indeed be possible in a femdom game (that's actually fairly realistic), but when they add up, it's simply not a femdom game anymore.
3. Rea - the foot fetish is nice, I guess. But here are the scenes that made me desperately wish I could control the protagonist's responses - because it felt rather jarring to go along with some of his bratty behaviours (and because it felt like there could be multiple interactions to explore with her).
4. Emily is probably the hottest character (innocent & poor), but there's a dearth of scenes with her (literally none in the latest update).

All in all, it's a maledom harem game in disguise. Sorry, MateDolce. And mind you, I'm not critiquing it for a femdom that's "not harsh enough". I get the general feeling that it's not made with femdom in mind at all. Luna and Cassandra would fit the bill, but the former has had her first scene in the latest update, whereas Cassandra... has no scenes to begin with - even though the bad ending was asking for it.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
All in all, it's a maledom harem game in disguise. Sorry, MateDolce. And mind you, I'm not critiquing it for a femdom that's "not harsh enough". I get the general feeling that it's not made with femdom in mind at all. Luna and Cassandra would fit the bill, but the former has had her first scene in the latest update, whereas Cassandra... has no scenes to begin with - even though the bad ending was asking for it.
as more of a femdom guy myself i get where you're coming from, but i feel like you're going a bit overboard here. on this platform there are quite a lot of "femdom" games that deserve that tag far less than this one. i mean, ultimatly you are the lone guy in a world filled and ruled by women, your existance is insecure, and your actions are overall fairly limited. i do agree that the femdom coud/shoud be more pronounced, but overall the game is more femdom than maledom.

PakJoe69

Jun 6, 2023
Ah yes haha, I can already tell you're an expert. About the art, I think you could call it koikatu trace art, it's just that after all, I redraw the faces because the originals are a bit rigid (especially the mouth area). It's a way to close the gap between my vision and the poor drawing skills I have, otherwise, it would be much slower and much more inconsistent. If you want to do the same, I recommend Clip Studio Paint over Photoshop, it has a better stabilization configuration and the vectors help to have clear lines.

My name means "sweet mate(the beverage)" in Italian. It's a way to pay tribute to where I come from (not Italy btw).

It's not really, in the game you're just an object, so there's no reason for women to break you. (I think that's a key component in femdom). Most of the time women would act more thirsty than anything else, and they would pay you to fulfill the fetishes they have, and if you don't comply... well. It's a fetish more akin to the shota gender, where women are predatory.

On the other hand, there are characters who enjoy little teasing, but never enough to earn the humiliation tag (think Nagatoro the manga, not Nagato the original doujinshi).

And yes, the bullies have a scene in the next chapter too.
It's been 3 years and there's no new chapter

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
I want to play the game but I can't, sadly. Every time I try to save I get an error even though the 'save' folder is present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
I want to play the game but I can't, sadly. Every time I try to save I get an error even though the 'save' folder is present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Searched the error briefly and found this mentioned from a certain doki doki game with the same error:

Try running the game with argument:
--savedir "path-where-to-save-to"

You do this by
1) Go to library
2) Right-click Doki doki
3) Properties
4) Set launch options

Example: --savedir "C:\DDLCSaves\"

TheRug

Apr 23, 2019
Searched the error briefly and found this mentioned from a certain doki doki game with the same error:

Try running the game with argument:
--savedir "path-where-to-save-to"

You do this by
1) Go to library
2) Right-click Doki doki
3) Properties
4) Set launch options

Example: --savedir "C:\DDLCSaves\"
Sadly, I am not running the game from steam so I can't find the option to set launch options. Thanks for trying though.
edit: I worked around it not being a steam game by simply adding it to the library and doing the rest of the steps kek.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Itch page is up atm...
Dev posted on patreon that the update is "coming soon"

Games like this make me sad when it's in the hands of one dev who can't crank out content.
Not knocking the dev, he's only one guy and has a life to live... but it's sad the updates take so long. It's also criminally underrated, his earnings should be at least triple what they are.
When a game is good like this, a new update is like a crumb of cake. You eat it and then are disappointed left wanting an entire slice.

I have a list of like 30 H-games that I check monthly for new content. This one is firmly at the top end of the list. Such a great game... Even his April fool's pitch which was meant to be silly he pitched a hilariously funny but intriguing idea for a game. So much so that ppl thought it was real.

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes