AntiKeith

Jul 18, 2019
Is fucking the commie optional? That one can die alone.
What commie? The meme amalgamation flipping between American Libertarian, QAnon and more? Not sure if you can skip anyone to be honest

And what is it with the obsession to take a game with less than a single digit amount of philosophy/politics in it so seriously? Sure there's some plot holes, and nothing makes ideological sense other than super status quo-y assumptions and it being contrasted with over-the-top sociopathic shock-factor plotlines, which I can only assume is to 'make it feel alien and unbelievable'

Fair game to critique it despite that, but it's probably just outlandish to accentuate the player character feeling dehumanised

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
so this time there was no jojos style continue as in the previous version of the game. ?

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the 2nd screenshot and the 14th screenshot on the 1st page? Or were those for previous versions? Cause i cant seem to find those. and there really isnt a gallery option.

Never mind i figured out the 14th screenshot i just need help for the thighjob one

Last edited:

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to get to the 2nd screenshot and the 14th screenshot on the 1st page? Or were those for previous versions? Cause i cant seem to find those. and there really isnt a gallery option.

Never mind i figured out the 14th screenshot i just need help for the thighjob one
Hi, mind sharing the answer to the 14th screen shot? I also missed it lol

tylerj579

Nov 15, 2018
is there only one ending? iv tried many things but i always end with rea then end screen after she sees someone. does selectign peoples names to love do anything besides change a bit?

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
is there only one ending? iv tried many things but i always end with rea then end screen after she sees someone. does selectign peoples names to love do anything besides change a bit?
The current version , being version v0.4.0.3, ends at Rea seeing/talking to someone else. Unless you mean the bad end you can get if you answer Mia's mother questions incorrectly

Reactions: Kansier

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Android LIFE v0.4.0.3

Downloads

• PC/Linux
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
  • Mac
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
  • Android
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

I don't know if f95 allows mediafire / mega links, so I post them here.

*v0.4.0.2, It fixes some spelling mistakes, bugs and adds some hints to prevent people from getting stuck in the bad end. Also I have rebalanced an early part of the game to make it easier to get the thighjob scene.
**it's v0.4.0.3 now, there was an image missing. If you find any gamebreaking bugs please let me know.
Edit: The MediaFile link for android version, is still the mac version zip.. so thats why its zipfile.. pls fix.. thanks

hmm, I just Donwload th Android Version. But how do I open the game?? something missing? help pls

Last edited:

Iron_havoc

Jan 8, 2020
Ok, so every now and then when bored i browse this site for games that might not be that well known, and frequently end up swimming in some hot pile of dog shit.

THIS RIGHT HERE?

This game is exactly why i endure the pain and do these dives. A fucking hidden gem, no other way to describe it. The art, the plot, the dialogue, the humour, the characters, all of it so refreshing and well done. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and will be following your game, sir. Great fucking job, and keep doing your thing.

r6nv9as64ndaoiy

Nov 8, 2020
Okay, that was very unexpected. I'm going to admit, after this game (in it unfinished state, yes), other games writing will be... not the same. And I've played like several hundred games here.

Astonishing work! Both work with characters, building up tension, subtle hints all over the place (not forgetting to glow Mia's horn for one example, moving eyes in every scene several times per single reply and so on). Especially that long event with Mia (and her Mom), guessing her backstory and trying her to open up. Really great work!

A bit of a shame that you have to choose between some scenes, I really don't want to lose any of them.

Also, why kissing Mia is a bad ending, but her biting you is a good ending? I guess we'll learn later...

Dear author, keep it up!

P.S. Also how do I unlock thighjob with Rea (from screenshots in first post)? Well, as I said, it's really sad to miss scenes.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
Okay, that was very unexpected. I'm going to admit, after this game (in it unfinished state, yes), other games writing will be... not the same. And I've played like several hundred games here.

Astonishing work! Both work with characters, building up tension, subtle hints all over the place (not forgetting to glow Mia's horn for one example, moving eyes in every scene several times per single reply and so on). Especially that long event with Mia (and her Mom), guessing her backstory and trying her to open up. Really great work!

A bit of a shame that you have to choose between some scenes, I really don't want to lose any of them.

Also, why kissing Mia is a bad ending, but her biting you is a good ending? I guess we'll learn later...

Dear author, keep it up!

P.S. Also how do I unlock thighjob with Rea (from screenshots in first post)? Well, as I said, it's really sad to miss scenes.
Wait kissing Mia will bring me to bad end??? So the bite scene is the better?

4.70 star(s) 83 Votes