lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
An industrial-grade cistern full of pure vanilla extract hidden only under a thin veil of femdom??
Incredibly cute and well-written girls??
Compelling and intriguing plot??
Jojo references??
AND IT SHITS ON COMMIES??

WHERE HAS THIS GEM BEEN HIDING FROM ME ALL THIS TIME?
i can only assume the veil of femdom blocked from your view

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Man the new scenes are pretty good
Art has improved a lot too
But damn I dont give a shit about mia and her mom sorry those scenes are way too fucking long
First you throw us into a long ass interrogation scene that you are bound to fail at least once
Then you have to go through 20 dialogue branches and 3x3 yes no question for this bitch nobody cares about

Anyway bet the note was written by the communist horn girl
I mean shes basically the only character that knows for sure
Probably remote controlled by her owner or vice versa who knows what the limitation of the vessel shit is

Reactions: ermousa

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
That scene where they parody Spider-Man 3 is dumb af. A small reference, fine, but using that as an excuse to piss off three of the major love interests is so stupid. Especially when you could easily write actual plot that would've made sense in-universe and in-character to have the girls pissed off at the MC.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
That scene where they parody Spider-Man 3 is dumb af. A small reference, fine, but using that as an excuse to piss off three of the major love interests is so stupid. Especially when you could easily write actual plot that would've made sense in-universe and in-character to have the girls pissed off at the MC.
They think hes a robot pulling off some weird routine as a prank none of them took it seriously

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes