Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Can someone who played the new update fill me in on who the new scenes are with?

How many new scenes are there this update?

I can't seem to find anything new exploring around the school.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Can someone who played the new update fill me in on who the new scenes are with?

How many new scenes are there this update?

I can't seem to find anything new exploring around the school.
scene with Lena, minigame with Ruri and scene with Emily. After that, we only see what will come in the future. The teacher said that she would give you like a drawer that doesn't close as soon as she has the opportunity and we discover that Laura has horns. Ah, I forgot, we have a new stalker but she is still unknown and Kana wants you to rape her non-stop so she can tell you who her competition is.

Reactions: WubbA_Wob

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
man i genuinely have no idea how ur supposed to do the ruri coin minigame. are u supposed to fail by either getting licked all over or her leaving u without doing anything? i think she said she wanted me to lick her but that never happens even after i did a variety of patterns according to her mood ig... pls someone help

i thought she wanted me to fail so i just kept grabbing when the mark was at the corners and when that wasnt clearly working i pressed the grab button when it was at the red boxes which just led to the rape scene

Last edited:

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
man i genuinely have no idea how ur supposed to do the ruri coin minigame. are u supposed to fail by either getting licked all over or her leaving u without doing anything? i think she said she wanted me to lick her but that never happens even after i did a variety of patterns according to her mood ig... pls someone help

i thought she wanted me to fail so i just kept grabbing when the mark was at the corners and when that wasnt clearly working i pressed the grab button when it was at the red boxes which just led to the rape scene
That depends what outcome you want, and there's 3 as far as I know.
- Grab the coin 3 times. She leaves pissed.
- Grab on the red bar (may need to do twice). She teases you in the locker.
- Grab neither the coin or the red bar. You tease her and she leaves frustrated. Nothing happens.

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
That depends what outcome you want, and there's 3 as far as I know.
- Grab the coin 3 times. She leaves pissed.
- Grab on the red bar (may need to do twice). She teases you in the locker.
- Grab neither the coin or the red bar. You tease her and she leaves frustrated. Nothing happens.
im sure she says something abt getting the mc to lick her. so i assume that isnt meant to happen.welp it is what it is.

so whats the best option to garner +points with her

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
im sure she says something abt getting the mc to lick her. so i assume that isnt meant to happen.welp it is what it is.

so whats the best option to garner +points with her
dunno. There isn't any branching paths on this game yet. These few patches are actually the starting point of branching, so I can't say. I guess I'd do +2 coins then let her win.

Reactions: Zooooooolfr

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
I was recently checking out the Patreon page for the creator, and for their April Fools they posted:

And I think that its a real shame that they just made that as a joke and not a real product, because not going to lie as a game it would have been really interesting for it to exist, since the idea is really good and it could have actually been pretty popular on Steam, as one of those joke type games where with some polish it could develop into something more, and if it was indeed moddable and people were able to add in their favorite characters and such, then it could be a pretty timeless thing but I don't even know if the Steam Workshop would work for adult games.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
I was recently checking out the Patreon page for the creator, and for their April Fools they posted:

And I think that its a real shame that they just made that as a joke and not a real product, because not going to lie as a game it would have been really interesting for it to exist, since the idea is really good and it could have actually been pretty popular on Steam, as one of those joke type games where with some polish it could develop into something more, and if it was indeed moddable and people were able to add in their favorite characters and such, then it could be a pretty timeless thing but I don't even know if the Steam Workshop would work for adult games.
That's his tradition for April 1st, making teaser for non-existent game. However I feel that more work is put into those April Fools jokes then actual game update

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and lnppo
4.70 star(s) 82 Votes