VN Ren'Py Andromeda Six [v7.1] [Wanderlust Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 17, 2020
Bruh.. I'm literally feckin desperate for a new update for this game.. Especially considering where it left off.

and I MISS MY DAMONNNNN:cry: Shit finna make me cry fam..

Like, tbh, idgaf and couldn't care less about any of the unnecessary DLC/spinoff shitsickle stuff.. I just want the story to continue at this point:FacePalm: Finish the main story first before continuing on with other updates or spinoffs tbh. Main income/exposure comes from that, not the side projects.:cry:

Jul 19, 2020
It looks like we shouldn't expect any update for atleast another couple months still based on this;

Andromeda Six Newsletter | January 2023

Hi everyone!

The new year is now well and truly underway, and we hope you're all doing well! Thank you to everyone who has played the beta for the first few scenes of Episode 7 so far, and especially those of you who have left feedback, which has been really helpful.

From the feedback we've decided to remove Vexx's flashback scene from the beginning of the Episode, and will trial it during one of his scenes later on to see if it flows a bit better. The next update for the beta will be available shortly!

We've also seen a few people wondering about our team, so we wanted to give you a breakdown of who we have on board if you're new to the Patreon! Our core team consists of Aeriie (writer/programmer), Tea/Osteathus(background art), and Deli /Delihahal (sprite/cg art).

We also commission a few other wonderful people when we need additional work, like the amazing Aria who designs our UI!

When we first started Wanderlust Games we also had our co-creator and talented writer, Steph, on board. Sadly due to personal circumstances, Steph left game dev work behind in 2021 to focus on her day job and personal life, which were both very demanding on her and her time.

I know a few people have been wondering about Steph's work on the game, and we haven't made any official announcements as we've wanted to respect her and her privacy, but we also wanted to address what we could so fans of the game and her work aren't left wondering.

Once again we want to thank you so much for your support of us, and we will see you again soon!

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
It seems they released beta for episode 7 on their Patreon, so I guess it won't be long until we get the episode 7.
They also said they're gonna work on 18+ DLC called "After Dark" after they release the episode 7.

(I saw this on their twitter)

MintC

May 24, 2023
It's Stephanie the one who left. Her characters were Damon, June and Ayame, so if they come across as ooc or slightly off, now you know why. I wish Nadine would hire another writer or a coder to take on some of the game dev burden, or for her to just be more transparent about how things are. Alas.
Oh :(, i didn't expect that. The three of them are my fav since the start. I just hope the team take their time to deep-study characterization of those three characters before uploading the update. Damon's and June's characters are a little hard to grasp, after all; they're more than they look. I hope the dev don't rush T__T

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So... anyone mind to share the latest version? I've been trying to download from itch, but it's slow and always fails shortly after. Haven't had this problem before, I have no issues downloading other games from there though

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AndromedaSix-V7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes