Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The only loli content I've seen so far is with the 40-year-old peta adventurer. All you have to do is not lose her boss fight to skip it (and it's a pretty grim scene anyway, I'd recommend skipping it even if you like loli.)

I don't think so, outside of a bad end.

Is nobody else getting the creampie crashes? Right now there's no pregnancy content because anything that would lead to pregnancy causes a crash. Like the first prostitution scene or losing to the three thieves behind the brothel. If it's just me I can try another setup.
Can I have the error you get? and it is during any creampie it will just crash correct? First time someone mentioned it.

The more I see people post the more I hate the person who made this original translation. I know what they did wrong but it is just going to be such a pain in the ass to fix and I have to find each section and fix it. Not to mention this game hates my translation software so after I finish a patch i have to sacrifice a virgin to get it to export properly. And I am running out of virgins.

Give me as much information as you can and I will take a look.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Has script error in church (82 map, tried figure itself, in when character transfer to church via 190 common event, and in map event id 017 i cant figure... problem i think somwhere)
So map 82 when you leave the church it gives the script error?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Update:

So pretty much any problem in my mind can be confirmed traced back to a single point. 1nekron1 when he went through and translated this decided to copy everything from the base translation over to another cell in translator ++ incorrectly. You know you do it wrong if "enter your text here" comes up. Those quotes. Fuck with scripts. And they are everywhere. Literally EVERYWHERE. That is the reason I was able to fix map 10. because I took the quotes out and fixed the scripting when you just copy and paste code over it fucks with alot. So here is the deal. pretty much I am going to go bug hunting but if I find a mess of bugs in the common events it is going to take a millennium to fix. So in that case I might just take the time to do the entire thing PROPERLY like I should of done in the first place. ( yeah you all complaining are right my bad. I learned my lesson). If it comes to that i can promise you either way I am finishing this to completion wehre it works 100% because this translation has crushed my fragile ego and I can not let that stand.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No, error was in dialog of depressed woman when you teleports here via quest (i deleted some symbols in dialog - like | in the end)
yeah I just posted on that. there are a ton of symbols like " " and @ signs. How the fuck did he even do that! I am dumbfounded.

Mark my words i will never complete someone elses work again. You inherit their curse.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
No, error was in dialog of depressed woman when you teleports here via quest (i deleted some symbols in dialog - like | in the end)
You are a fucking genius. I did a search for the symbols you described and they are the root cause of the crashes during the endings at the end. Nice catch! This guy is the fucking champ!

Reactions: Neitha

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
My game skipped straight towards the last day. Then it plays the bad ending and it ends with a crash message
You can replace map10 via file in theme. (fix in main post)
You can exit your new house via book in room (after that there will be no direct bad ending)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
By the way - fun game, mad priest Dmitriy are may be allusion to Rasputin)
My favorite part is that the translation substitutes penis with penguin.

"this it the first penguin that has ever entered me."

That is my favorite line.

• Haha
Reactions: Rethos

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
this keeps comeing up Scrip 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass then it just kicks me out what do I do?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
this keeps comeing up Scrip 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass then it just kicks me out what do I do?
I am working on fixing those errors. Sit tight. I am almost done with my initial editing. After that I need to pray it extracts then testing. If the tests go well I will reupload a fixed copy and also the patch.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am attempting to extract my work now if things to right I can then start testing. If they don't then I am going to have to figure out a way to fix Translator ++ So it will extract the files.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright Finally some good news for everyone. I have just finish testing the game and Through the recollection room I tested the good ending with no script errors and for those reporting issues with creampie scenes I tested the first prostitution event. Neither crashed. I think we are good to go. I will upload the updated copies shortly and we will have a fixed game.

Only problem for some reason the sex status that appear at the bottom refuse to translate. I will keep trying to get them to work but everytime it feels the need to not work. if someone can figure that out and patch I would be happy.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes