Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh that's great Hopefully You'll be able to replicate the map again without any problems xD
I downloaded a copy of the game in japanese but it is 1.20 shouldn't make a difference most likely. All I have to do is translate that map seperately, then export it and we should be in the money.

Mar 19, 2018
This game has errors a lot book reading not translated to say one error.
Game in Full screen you not really can play anytime a switch on screen u get a black screen!
In good made game that not happens.
I will say it isn't finish more like pre Alpha.
Maybe the original isn't damaged i try get one without that bugs.
Maybe It has many errors because machine translation was used? If a person manually translates a game they would be sure to keep an eye on it but with machine translation It's fucked up xD

Mar 19, 2018
I downloaded a copy of the game in japanese but it is 1.20 shouldn't make a difference most likely. All I have to do is translate that map seperately, then export it and we should be in the money.
Yeah But the only problem is the endings? I tried to completed it with several endings and it forces closes on me and Also It says Stack level too deep?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I try the 1.2 Version too it have the same Problem with black screens in full screen so there is bad programming the problem i think. -.-
I play a lot RPG games but only bad scripted have this screen problem.

Update:

I found out what the problem was!
The damn ATI Overlay was the problem after i disable it no Flickering and black-screens anymore.
Look Screen this need disabled in drivers by the red arrows.

Screenshot ati.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2019
when i go to the pub with the bunny suit quest, and i work one night the next day i cant equipt the other armour that i have in me, if i perchase a new one the efect is still there for the old ones but not the new one

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah But the only problem is the endings? I tried to completed it with several endings and it forces closes on me and Also It says Stack level too deep?
Can I have a screenshot of your error and where you found it? A save can help too. Since it puts me right before the issue.

I have a feeling the problem with the bad end bug is related to a trend I am seeing while redoing the translation of map 10. I may just redo the whole damn thing. I didn't find these errors the first time and I have a feeling they all step from how the original translator did his translation. Very tempted to redo all of it at the very least to give a product of the quality I expected.

Live and learn. This is what happens when you try to do work with someone else's base. if I find any more errors that are a pain I will scrap the original translator's work and create my own. fix the maps as I find them broken and go from there.

I really wish I could find a clean untranslated copy of 1.30 but not having luck with that.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This made me laugh while I was fixing the map 10.

A sample of some of the new text

1579886195648.png

This game is fun.

Mar 19, 2018
Can I have a screenshot of your error and where you found it? A save can help too. Since it puts me right before the issue.

I have a feeling the problem with the bad end bug is related to a trend I am seeing while redoing the translation of map 10. I may just redo the whole damn thing. I didn't find these errors the first time and I have a feeling they all step from how the original translator did his translation. Very tempted to redo all of it at the very least to give a product of the quality I expected.

Live and learn. This is what happens when you try to do work with someone else's base. if I find any more errors that are a pain I will scrap the original translator's work and create my own. fix the maps as I find them broken and go from there.

I really wish I could find a clean untranslated copy of 1.30 but not having luck with that.
It's after you pay the 1million to get the girl back when you complete the story It will give you that message

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Okay. so the transition to the ending scenes. it physically throws an error and closes the game for you? What does it say before the error hits. I want to be able to search for the line so I can see what map the failure is on.

Mar 19, 2018
Okay. so the transition to the ending scenes. it physically throws an error and closes the game for you? What does it say before the error hits. I want to be able to search for the line so I can see what map the failure is on.
Wait let me look into it here's the screenshot
Ending 1.PNG

Also the other ending when you failed to buy her and fucks the main heroine

Reactions: DuniX
Mar 19, 2018
So every ending but the bad end that comes up in that bug fails with that error?
I'm not sure because the game is bugged right? Still trying to look if there are more endings
Here's the Ending If you don't have the 1 million
Ending.PNG
After those lines It says: THE END:BAD ENDING

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure because the game is bugged right? Still trying to look if there are more endings
Here's the Ending If you don't have the 1 million
View attachment 527795
After those lines It says: THE END:BAD ENDING
I have an idea of what the problems are but I need to finish the auction bug first.

Once I have done that i will look at the other issues.

Out of curiosity if you run the ending using the recollection room does it also give the same issue?

Mar 19, 2018
I have an idea of what the problems are but I need to finish the auction bug first.

Out of curiosity if you run the ending using the recollection room does it also give the same issue?
Okay Sure Do that first Not sure I haven't tested it yet by the way the version you're looking for? Found it on my usual downloading site xD
Here you go!

Either look from Hentaifromhell.org/Hentaibedta.net/Posthentai Hahahaha If you can't find what you're looking for

Reactions: Silentce
Mar 19, 2018

Out of curiosity if you run the ending using the recollection room does it also give the same issue? Answer to this is:
Apparently Yes It gives the same error as the endings
Also Message me If the link i gave you works I'll try to find another one If It doesn't

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
As much as I just don't care for MTL, the fact that yer still working on ironing out any problems is enough for me to give this a spin. Since most I've encountered are just posted as is without anyone making sure nothing's FUBAR.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes