Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is there no other way to fix it? Or Are you still looking for the cause on why it happened?
Yes I am looking into it however it is not in the scripts that are translated. meaning I have to go through every line of the translation plus every line of the games code. It takes time I am one person and this isn't really a life priority for me.

RunicRaven

Jul 26, 2017
Yes I am looking into it however it is not in the scripts that are translated. meaning I have to go through every line of the translation plus every line of the games code. It takes time I am one person and this isn't really a life priority for me.
Take your time. You got this. I wish you the best of luck.

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
I don't get tranlating a game to use machine translations. There's already text hookers from that and once you get a basic understanding it'd be pretty easy to properly translate and then put that into the game right?

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah I know but man the bug at the start stops you from progressing into the game

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so might just be me but it seems the game might have issues
first of all it launches in full screen for me and shortly after this while music is playing and you can hear that keyboard clicks are doing something aka the menu is there just black screen

the game suddenly crashes and my whole pc goes into the looping crash sound and was forced to force it shut

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Update: I am still searching for the cause of the bug that immediately sends you to the auction. The map where the house resides that you exit has no Switches which means during the prologue a switch is getting triggered somewhere that activates that ending. Where it is I haven't found it yet as switches require me to go through the entire game using RPG maker.

Second, Exporting my changes via Translator ++ is fucked up for some reason. Happened between me finishing the translation and uploading it here. Things that were working fine are now no longer exported. It tells me it worked but no changes end up showing in the game. So as work around I am attempting while I look to fix the text for the books to finish what I started.

I will be frank, not sure this is within my ability to fix this bug as I don't see how it could be related to anything I changed. and being that the tools are fucked now it limits my abilities to change this quickly. I will keep trying however but I am not a game developer so I can only do so much with their backend shit.

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019

Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Futa/trans, Lesbian, Monster, Oral sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, Rpg, Slave, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Japanese game, Censored[/SPOILER]
Noice.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
This game has errors a lot book reading not translated to say one error.
Game in Full screen you not really can play anytime a switch on screen u get a black screen!
In good made game that not happens.
I will say it isn't finish more like pre Alpha.
Maybe the original isn't damaged i try get one without that bugs.

Mar 19, 2018
I FOUND THE BUG!

It is in Map 10. Something is fucked up in there and if I replace it I can get around the bug.

So I am going to redo map 10 from the ground up and hopefully kill the bug.
Oh that's great Hopefully You'll be able to replicate the map again without any problems xD

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes