Mar 19, 2018
So I also see some translations have not applied properly for books and such. I am looking into that as well. Not anything that will interrupt your ability to play more then the bad end bug but still annoying.
By the way Is there a fix for the stack level error? It forces the game Also When pressing the Esc button or the menu button why does it automatically go into the auction? No I mean when you leave the house at 23 of the day?

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
for the first guild quest (goblin) is there any special item we have to get or are we supposed to just defeat the 20 goblins the hard way ?

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
for the first guild quest (goblin) is there any special item we have to get or are we supposed to just defeat the 20 goblins the hard way ?
There's no special item. I just defeated them normally. Same with the giant. If you do the waitress job in the slum pub you'll get a bunny costume that comes with a very high damage skill. That plus healing magic helped a lot.

I said I would wait, but this is just a rare game, I continued. It seems like the crashes only occur when deflowered.

Reactions: VEHX

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
There's no special item. I just defeated them normally. Same with the giant. If you do the waitress job in the slum pub you'll get a bunny costume that comes with a very high damage skill. That plus healing magic helped a lot.

I said I would wait, but this is just a rare game, I continued. It seems like the crashes only occur when deflowered.
Ok, another thing is it possible to get pregnant from random encounters with monsters ?

PS : Also spoilers for this one , but how do you get the tentacles suit scene ?

Snow Queen

May 20, 2019
I don't understand MTL , I mean from my point of view its huge wasted of time to both player and editor.
when google translate to something unreadable or even sometimes outright wrong context so its give the same result of playing in Japanese anyway so what the point?

1Nekron1

Nov 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I am the translator of this game. I still have many translations with different quality. first of all, they appear on my website and on the svs. I will not give links so as not to be banned for advertising.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
i would love to play this game but unfortunately there are still so many bugs, i'll wait for next update instead :((. Keep working guys, love your jobs ^^, your translation is not that bad, actually pretty good but seem might not that completely, and there are so many bugs around this game @@. Keep working XD, love your work XD.

Reactions: Kyraga
Mar 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I am the translator of this game. I still have many translations with different quality. first of all, they appear on my website and on the svs. I will not give links so as not to be banned for advertising.
If you're the translator for this game please fix the bug at the start when you go out of the house It automatically leads to the Auction

D

Deleted member 373045

Here I don't know if it will help but I translated menu abit since It didn't feel right to me

Still translating the other files
Do we download everything or one file? Are you able to upload everything to MEGA when you are finished?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I don't understand MTL , I mean from my point of view its huge wasted of time to both player and editor.
when google translate to something unreadable or even sometimes outright wrong context so its give the same result of playing in Japanese anyway so what the point?
the point is there are some one ok with it
just want to play a game with know how of what am I doing where to go etc
the rest can full fill with my owns imagination
I don't need a full understanding english text
because I'm not using english for native language to begin with
so... even if it is full proper english I will got a hard time to read it in the end
and some one just want to play and watch the scene picture that enough

Reactions: kdodger and Kyraga

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
The game immediately transitions to the slave auction after reaching free-time for the first time and after exiting the house. Any fixes?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh cool thanks for coming forward regrading your translation. I will update the OP to credit you for your work. I hope you don't mind that I finished the translation.

Seems people are reporting a bug with the prologue jumping to the auction day when you complete it. Did you happen to come across the cause for that. I was looking last night but didn't have much luck.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes