Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the patch but sadly it's still crashing and I checked more scenes, it always crashes at the insertion moment. Thanks for all your effort though!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I did. "I took the game downloaded yesterday, extracted this latest patch over it,"

However, finally tested this on another platform, and the crash doesn't happen with your current zippyshare link, with no additional patches.

So, I guess it's not really a problem, but it's very strange that so much of the game works otherwise.
I think the patches were "broke" before. I updated them. Not really broke but more they were not containing some files they needed. They should all be working now. Unless you use a NOPY or MEGA link. since those aren't mine I cannot update.

Reactions: Dnds

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the patch but sadly it's still crashing and I checked more scenes, it always crashes at the insertion moment. Thanks for all your effort though!
Download the zippy share link. I can assure you it is all working. if it is crashing it is your copy. a file in the initial patch push wasn't right or something. I don't quite know what was wrong but I pulled the data and re-updated the patches from my own test bed and it works 100%.

I took no chances when this time. Looked over it like 3 times to make sure. The only problem now should be the original weird translation :) I am burnt out on this game right now. ( I mean seriously I can't even play it right now because I worked on it for 9 hours straight.)

Reactions: Dharak

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
Download the zippy share link. I can assure you it is all working. if it is crashing it is your copy. a file in the initial patch push wasn't right or something. I don't quite know what was wrong but I pulled the data and re-updated the patches from my own test bed and it works 100%.

I took no chances when this time. Looked over it like 3 times to make sure. The only problem now should be the original weird translation :) I am burnt out on this game right now. ( I mean seriously I can't even play it right now because I worked on it for 9 hours straight.)
lol now I get this on every zippyshare link :LOL:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
lol now I get this on every zippyshare link :LOL:
NGINX!!!!!!!

It seems the world has conspired against us from getting you a working game. try any link for game but the MEGA and NOPY. (they are not mine. Not up to date.)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The zippy patch in OP is the updated one?
All of them are up to date for patches. The only not upto date stuff is the Windows game version for MEGA and NOPY. I don't own those links. I can't update them.

Reactions: CamiKaa

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I only need to put map10 and not the other ones?
No, Map 10 patch was a break fix so people could get past the bad end bug where you went straight to auction. The rest are fixes I made to ensure the game doesn't go through an crash during ending and H-scenes.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your work on this! Game looks pretty decent and the art is solid, hopefully the MTL isn't too bad but based on the comments here from others who have been playing it sounds like it's passable enough to not ruin the experience. Downloading now, gonna play this tonight.

Apologies if you've already answered this somewhere in the 11 pages of this thread, but what's the next game you plan on translating?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for your work on this! Game looks pretty decent and the art is solid, hopefully the MTL isn't too bad but based on the comments here from others who have been playing it sounds like it's passable enough to not ruin the experience. Downloading now, gonna play this tonight.

Apologies if you've already answered this somewhere in the 11 pages of this thread, but what's the next game you plan on translating?
I don't really count this as my translation as I only did the UI and a little bit. Most my work was done on fixing the damn thing lol :) but I haven't 100% decided on it but I was thinking of translating a game that just came out a bit ago called Sorcery Kingdom . I like the artwork. I WAS going to do Daughter Record however the game is fucking huge and the partial translation I found was another "almost done" however I dont a repeat of this clusterfuck. I learned my lesson about trying to finish other peoples work. All the bugs that were in this could of been avoided easily. Shit The code was like he put them in on purpose.....

When I decide I will put it in my signiture probably. Still debating on the other 2 games I planned to do but lost interest.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
love game. thank you. there is a weird bug. if you go to bar in upper and lower bunny you can no longer change into full body outfit? anyone else have this issue?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Lol interesting. So the translation broke it again, and then I subsequently went in and fixed it. nice.
At some point I honestly thought, that it was a game feature, since it was a good way to skip days, and using the map we could just avoid this location.
Thx for the fix)

Reactions: Silentce
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes