Mar 19, 2018
EVERYTHING is fixed :) (except Nekron's colorful translation. That is a national treasure :) )

The problems as pointed out by triniarin in his bug fix allowed me to center my search around special characters. I found loads. At first I thought it was just quotes but there were @ and \| everywhere. the \| was the problem. those are used by RPG maker to denote scripting tags. So they were at the point that said ~ true end ~ then \|\|\|\| was below it. that sequence was breaking everything.

I removed all of it and it was fixed. The thing that confuses me is how they got there. There may have been scripting in the original Japanese text for the endings that added something like a change of text color, etc. that got messed up when translated. That was the only thing I could think of besides sabotage because who would do that.

I used the hacked recollection room to test scenes. all the endings were playable and I tested H-scenes as people reported issues with them. The issues were determined to be from before the revision or a bad patching.
Yeah I noticed it that too while playing the game thought it was just natural there But looks like it's not xD I think the the program used by 1nekron1 screwed it up that's why It's full of bugs and he didn't checked it and just posted it

by the way You're still gonna translate this?

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
---------------------------
ANERA The Demon Tower
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
OK
Keep getting this error either with the Good ending or at the part when you are doing to church mission.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Wait... is there no gallery in this game? That'd be a shame.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. After clearing the game you have to buy the gallery from the shady guy next to your house.

Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ANERA The Demon Tower
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
OK
Keep getting this error either with the Good ending or at the part when you are doing to church mission.
If you are not running 1.30 R1 you will get those errors.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Mad props to the guy going through the entire thread as a type this looking for any message I wrote and giving me the facepalm emote. I appreciate all the likes. :)

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the work you put on this game to fix it!

I'm having a weird but, after I get to free roam on day 23, my game jumps directly to the bad end, and after all the cutscenes are over, it crashes. I did download it from the MEGA link, so I take this is an outdated version, and not managed by you. I it's safe to say this link could be removed.
So because of that I downloaded the patch and used it but now the game wont even start. D :

I'm downloading it again, from zippy now and will try it out.
As a side note, mediafire is down.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for the work you put on this game to fix it!

I'm having a weird but, after I get to free roam on day 23, my game jumps directly to the bad end, and after all the cutscenes are over, it crashes. I did download it from the MEGA link, so I take this is an outdated version, and not managed by you. I it's safe to say this link could be removed.
So because of that I downloaded the patch and used it but now the game wont even start. D :

I'm downloading it again, from zippy now and will try it out.
As a side note, mediafire is down.
I fixed Mediafire and removed the MEGA and NOPY links. I left MEGA and NOPY alone because every other time I went through and edited a link on the OP or the OP itself the mods immediately update it and fix something and I feel like I am just annoying the piss outta them haha.

Reactions: WildCookie

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
after u talking with the maison manager and doing all work it freeze
Thanks for the save. So here are the results of my testing. Using your save I managed to go through the entire maid work, got to the point where I was given the choice to have sex with the mansion master and continued through the sex scene. After sex, she got a morning after pill, left the mansion after being paid and was given the option to take it or not. The day then advanced.

My options for testing were yes to working, yes to sex, and yes to morning after pill. Everything worked as intended.

So that would tell me that you copy of the game is either A) not using my patch or B) using the bad patch that I replaced or C) something else is wrong with the files you yourself have.

Solutions for each scenario: A) download and install the patch in the OP. B) download and install the patch again and install it / if that fails redownload the game in full. (again in the OP) C) you downloaded from MEGA or NOPY and got a non patched version. Download the game again from the links provided.

Now If all of those fail or for instance you said no to any of the choices please let me know and provide a screenshot of what you did EXACTLY and what happened so I can replicate it. Normally I would test both options however the main problems before were regarding sex scenes. So i wanted to test that most.

Rebonze

Jun 6, 2018
I got a minor question! When I tries to Run the application an Eror Message pops up stating that I need RPGVXAce RTP, now I am not really certain if that would really be a necessity! Help would be appreciated

Reactions: Randonormie

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got a minor question! When I tries to Run the application an Eror Message pops up stating that I need RPGVXAce RTP, now I am not really certain if that would really be a necessity! Help would be appreciated
Hey Rebonze,

Good news is this is an easy fix. To answer your question, yes you need the RPGVXAce RTP to run it. most RPGmaker games require the RTP to work.

Just download that from their site and your good to go.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
after the end scene it gets me back to the begining od the game, with all my stats not changed is this how it's suposed to end ?
the good ending ends in new game+ where you retain money and items but have days and 'nasty' reset. There's also a robed guy by your house that will sell access to all scenes... for 2mil.

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the save. So here are the results of my testing. Using your save I managed to go through the entire maid work, got to the point where I was given the choice to have sex with the mansion master and continued through the sex scene. After sex, she got a morning after pill, left the mansion after being paid and was given the option to take it or not. The day then advanced.

My options for testing were yes to working, yes to sex, and yes to morning after pill. Everything worked as intended.

So that would tell me that you copy of the game is either A) not using my patch or B) using the bad patch that I replaced or C) something else is wrong with the files you yourself have.
I got the freeze he's talking about, and also got past the scene. Option D: the scene breaks if you hold down ctrl during it.

I did that the first time, and then carefully avoided ctrl the second time, but haven't tested further.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I got the freeze he's talking about, and also got past the scene. Option D: the scene breaks if you hold down ctrl during it.

I did that the first time, and then carefully avoided ctrl the second time, but haven't tested further.
interesting. So skipping text might break it. That could be a game thing. I will try and test it later. Thanks for the input.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes