WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I have started revising the translation and doing my own (Sorry Nekron, I am tossing out your work). I probably won't have alot of time for this and probably will take me a good part of a few months to complete it.

if your the patient sort, stick around, I will put updates out for testing as I go along for you to see how it evolves and provide feedback if you desire.

if your not the patient sort play the game as is. forget about it and in a year or so check back and be amazed at how much more understandable it is :)
If it helps (at least it will help me lol), I'm already fixing the Terms, Skills and Vocab, and Maya name, shes not Mayan (lol). After I revise it I'll share it here.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If it helps (at least it will help me lol), I'm already fixing the Terms, Skills and Vocab, and Maya name, shes not Mayan (lol). After I revise it I'll share it here.
I already did that hours ago. I do not want to discourage your efforts in any way but it is usually not a good practice to have 2 separate attempts to fix a game and update a translation. It just increases the work effort and confuses people.

That being said I have no intention to ask you to stop nor do I want that. In fact if you are committed to finishing this I would say why not team up. It would benefit both of us. Either that or if you would want to finish it on your own you have my blessing to use my work (The UI and my current map translations, etc.)

just credit me for my contribution.

Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Side note I finally found the stupid scripts for to full finish the UI translation.

Overwrite the current common events with this one.

Translator ++ didn't want to export it so I went into the code using RPGMaker VX and did it manually.

Who loves squinting and trying to find the right Japanese character without a search function through thousands of lines of code. This guy.

Reactions: Neitha and mabri

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
I already did that hours ago. I do not want to discourage your efforts in any way but it is usually not a good practice to have 2 separate attempts to fix a game and update a translation. It just increases the work effort and confuses people.

That being said I have no intention to ask you to stop nor do I want that. In fact if you are committed to finishing this I would say why not team up. It would benefit both of us. Either that or if you would want to finish it on your own you have my blessing to use my work (The UI and my current map translations, etc.)

just credit me for my contribution.
Oh nice, I didn't think you had already started working on this but it's good to know you have this covered already. Sure we can team up, shall I PM you with what I have so you can have a look?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Oh nice, I didn't think you had already started working on this but it's good to know you have this covered already. Sure we can team up, shall I PM you with what I have so you can have a look?
yes feel free to send me a PM and we can coordinate.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I liked this game, especially the art but man the scene variety is kinda crap. I gave up playing and checked the gallery and there's two whole characters dedicated to handjob scenes, which are functionally exactly the same...? Taking up a four slots in the gallery, which is already pretty small.

Super weird content wise, crap ton of vanilla but then good anal and DP and...just one fellatio? (discounting gangrape or parts where a tentacle etc is put in her mouth)
Personally found that annoying, I like to build up the sexual acts, hj's, bj's and then sex but most of the time your only option was sex right away.
A lot of the costumes seemed meaningless as well like the leather BDSM looking gear only seems to show up in an ending.
And then there's the skinny jeans, the woman you get them from says there's a zip at the back for easy access but there's no scene involving that which is a massive shame indeed.
More futa was desperately needed to, a bj through the bars at least.

Didn't pay much attention to the story for obvious reasons but it was neat having the other characters come with you on quests.

asdfgfa

May 13, 2019
I have started revising the translation and doing my own (Sorry Nekron, I am tossing out your work). I probably won't have alot of time for this and probably will take me a good part of a few months to complete it.

if your the patient sort, stick around, I will put updates out for testing as I go along for you to see how it evolves and provide feedback if you desire.

if your not the patient sort play the game as is. forget about it and in a year or so check back and be amazed at how much more understandable it is :)
Big respect for actually committing to fixing this translation. Game looks great and the MTL was a disservice to the quality of the art and great content tags. Is it going to be an edited MTL or an actual translation though?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Big respect for actually committing to fixing this translation. Game looks great and the MTL was a disservice to the quality of the art and great content tags. Is it going to be an edited MTL or an actual translation though?
I am not a native speaker of Japanese. I use like 5 translation tools and online dictionaries when I translate. Then I take "creative liberties" I try to capture the essence of the message being expressed however I admit it will not be a word for word professional translation. I don't want to shill past projects but if you want an example look up part time exhibition girl. It was my first translation project. It is rough and I couldn't translate everything due to limitations in my skills with java script but it was fully playable. That was all done by machine translation and editing on my part.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Excuse-me, but i can't run this... It says that is missing an Audio File.
I think I have come across this before. a couple of things that can cause it I believe. Try extracting the archive using a different unpacking software. If you used winrar use 7zip. If that fails then try disabling your AV while upacking. Some AVs can stop files from extracting properly. If that fails as well. I would try redownloading you could have a corrupt archive.

Reactions: ThatKasuminGal

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
how can I equip " Full body equipment" ?? because that when I work as maid and bunny its naked instead of maid and bunny
costume

Mar 19, 2018
Side note I finally found the stupid scripts for to full finish the UI translation.

Overwrite the current common events with this one.

Translator ++ didn't want to export it so I went into the code using RPGMaker VX and did it manually.

Who loves squinting and trying to find the right Japanese character without a search function through thousands of lines of code. This guy.
What does this do or fix?

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Appreciate the hard work that everyone has put into fixing this game. I want to play this but I can wait for a better translation. Is the dev ever planning on releasing an un-censored patch for this? If not, would implementing one be difficult?

Reactions: combo_69

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What does this do or fix?
It "fixes" nothing. What it does is properly translate the text when you check the H-status screen. Not a bug fix. Just a small update that I had wanted fixed.

Appreciate the hard work that everyone has put into fixing this game. I want to play this but I can wait for a better translation. Is the dev ever planning on releasing an un-censored patch for this? If not, would implementing one be difficult?
I know nothing about uncensoring images. So that is not something I plan on doing.

Mar 19, 2018
It "fixes" nothing. What it does is properly translate the text when you check the H-status screen. Not a bug fix. Just a small update that I had wanted fixed.

I know nothing about uncensoring images. So that is not something I plan on doing.
So are you planning on translating H-status screen as well? I mean some parts are still on japanese

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So are you planning on translating H-status screen as well? I mean some parts are still on japanese
That is what I am saying. I already did. That is what that common event does. I had already translated it several times. The program did not extract it properly. I just did it manually and gave a patch for it.

Mar 19, 2018
That is what I am saying. I already did. That is what that common event does. I had already translated it several times. The program did not extract it properly. I just did it manually and gave a patch for it.
Oh It was this? xD Sorry I didn't know xD

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
I get errors like: Unable to find: Audio/SE/Decision3 or Audio/SE/Cursor2.
Then it crashes.
Anyone got a solution?

Streizar

Oct 4, 2017
So anytime I go outside of my house it instantly transitions to the auction day even though I just started, is there any way this can be fixed?

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes