Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ah I see xD which should I download first? Well translate it if you can
You know your enthusiasm has moved me. I think I won't so much translate it as I will go through the already existing translation and try and make it a bit better if I am able. Edit and fix the lines so it is less stupid. I will do that as a side project. But not my primary translation project. I am taking a break between translations right now in case more bugs pop up. I don't like to take on too many projects at once.

Mar 19, 2018
You know your enthusiasm has moved me. I think I won't so much translate it as I will go through the already existing translation and try and make it a bit better if I am able. Edit and fix the lines so it is less stupid. I will do that as a side project. But not my primary translation project. I am taking a break between translations right now in case more bugs pop up. I don't like to take on too many projects at once.
Uhh that's not really my intentions xD But If that's what you want then do it just don't rush it xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Uhh that's not really my intentions xD But If that's what you want then do it just don't rush it xD
It is literally the same thing as me translating it. I am not just cleaning up the text to take out the characters. It is translating what is there. The thing is I am using the same file I already have with a good amount of stuff working. The idea is to have a fresh copy as reference so I can compare and update.

I should of been more clear.

Mar 19, 2018
It is literally the same thing as me translating it. I am not just cleaning up the text to take out the characters. It is translating what is there. The thing is I am using the same file I already have with a good amount of stuff working. The idea is to have a fresh copy as reference so I can compare and update.

I should of been more clear.
Oh I see well This is a good reference instead of using the japanese version of this xD It's much easier to understand but It's just jumbled up well I'll tell you if i encounter any new bugs just in case

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
A little warning to those trying to play the maid quests, you may get stuck hitting a wall at the end of the first day, if you try to skip the text, if it happens, load a earlier save and let the text scroll normally.

In general, its NOT recommended to skip the texts/dialogues in this game since some events trigger after they finish and not after the MC or NPCs are positioned for the cutscene to work properly.

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Hello guys! I recently found this game a couple of days ago and got hooked on it instantly! The only thing really holding it back is the Machine translation, so i tried "remaking" the translation a bit. I spend the last two days completely rewriting the whole Intro sequence! By "remaking" it, i mean that i basically took the machine translation and made it into actually comprehensible dialogue. It's not perfect, as english isn't my first language, but i think it's still better than the machine translated version! I removed all the wierd Japanese Symbols in the text, and fixed the text going over the edge of the dialogue box! Note that these fixes only apply to the tutorial section of the game, and not the full game. I also didn't fully "translate" the event where you loose agianst the ghost in the very first mission, because i wanted to focus on translating the Tutorial stuff first. Since my english is not the best, you will surely be able to find some grammatical errors here and there, sorry about that.

Seeing as how Silentce plans to redo the translation anyways, im not sure if i will continue with my translation, since he could probably make a better one anyways. Since this is my first time translating a game, I would like some feedback from you guys.

It may seem shitty to some, but I think it's still a step up from the machine translated version!
here's the download Link:

Chessie

Nov 16, 2019
Sorry for my lame question here.
So, how do i play the game? i already download the game (zippy), the patch r1 (zippy) and the map 10.Rar from the comment.
From the OP installation spoiler, it just say i need to extract the game and apply the map 10.Rar, but, how about the patch r1?
do i also apply it to the game?

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I got to the church mission with the elf and after the elf takes me to the room with the beds the game just crashed?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have started revising the translation and doing my own (Sorry Nekron, I am tossing out your work). I probably won't have alot of time for this and probably will take me a good part of a few months to complete it.

if your the patient sort, stick around, I will put updates out for testing as I go along for you to see how it evolves and provide feedback if you desire.

if your not the patient sort play the game as is. forget about it and in a year or so check back and be amazed at how much more understandable it is :)

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes