Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So anytime I go outside of my house it instantly transitions to the auction day even though I just started, is there any way this can be fixed?
It is fixed. You are on an outdated version. Please download the patch or the latest version.

Reactions: Neitha

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
how can I equip " Full body equipment" ?? because that when I work as maid and bunny its naked instead of maid and bunny
costume
Not sure what's going on there but to equip full body costumes you have to individually unequip the top and bottom parts of her other clothes, just select a blank section.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure what's going on there but to equip full body costumes you have to individually unequip the top and bottom parts of her other clothes, just select a blank section.
Not really sure on that one. I have seen talks about that issue but haven't gotten alot of details

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So this is my final update regarding the translation efforts on this thread. right now I am about 12/117 maps completely overhauled.

So a few things just because I won't be talking about the translation won't mean I have stopped bug fixes for stuff people fine or have given up on this overhaul. I may open a thread in the translation forum to chronicle this instead of the game thread. Once I am done I will request an update is added to the thread with the overhaul.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
So anytime I go outside of my house it instantly transitions to the auction day even though I just started, is there any way this can be fixed?
Use the patch from the first post, it worked for me on the partly translated version of the game. I think it should work with the version from the first post as well. If it won't, then look in this thread for already mentioned partly translated version.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
Not really sure on that one. I have seen talks about that issue but haven't gotten alot of details
ummm how can I explain it

About this one I already unequip both top and bottom but can't choose the fullbody suits even I have it in inventory.

As the picture I attached the fullbody slot can't choose (first pic)

but I try to copy paste the system folder from the japanese version and it work (second pic) but the problem is you can't apply to the old save (before copy system folder)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ummm how can I explain it

About this one I already unequip both top and bottom but can't choose the fullbody suits even I have it in inventory.

As the picture I attached the fullbody slot can't choose (first pic)

but I try to copy paste the system folder from the japanese version and it work (second pic) but the problem is you can't apply to the old save (before copy system folder)
Okay that is extremely helpful. So essentially something is broken in the system.json file however if you replace it with an existing japanese unedited copy you are again able to equip full armors but only when using the original system.json?

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
Okay that is extremely helpful. So essentially something is broken in the system.json file however if you replace it with an existing japanese unedited copy you are again able to equip full armors but only when using the original system.json?
Am don't know about that maybe can use because I replaced only the system folder (the highlight one)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Am don't know about that maybe can use because I replaced only the system folder (the highlight one)
Oh!? so you actually replaced the entire system folder to correct it? I see interesting. That.... is a bit above my knowledge unfortunately. I can look at the translation but the dll file not entirely sure what I would need to edit for that. I would say if using another copy of the game's DLL works and it does not mess up the translation any then you should continue to use it.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
Oh!? so you actually replaced the entire system folder to correct it? I see interesting. That.... is a bit above my knowledge unfortunately. I can look at the translation but the dll file not entirely sure what I would need to edit for that. I would say if using another copy of the game's DLL works and it does not mess up the translation any then you should continue to use it.
ok for now I don't see the problem with the translation but maybe it will happen when see the ending lol. by the way i will post if something happen :) oh and pardon if my english is make you confuse its my second language thanks

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ok for now I don't see the problem with the translation but maybe it will happen when see the ending lol. by the way i will post if something happen :) oh and pardon if my english is make you confuse its my second language thanks
Your english is fine don't worry about it. If you wouldn't mind though uploading a copy of the files you used to fix the problem for yoruself and a save file I can try and replicate the issue and see if I can figure out what is going on.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
Your english is fine don't worry about it. If you wouldn't mind though uploading a copy of the files you used to fix the problem for yoruself and a save file I can try and replicate the issue and see if I can figure out what is going on.
you mean the system folder from Japanese version right ? and about the save file? before i copy or after or both?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Actually I have a hunch on what broke it. I am going to try something. but It would be extremely helpful if you could provide me with the save you are using where you have the issue.

Mar 19, 2018
So this is my final update regarding the translation efforts on this thread. right now I am about 12/117 maps completely overhauled.

So a few things just because I won't be talking about the translation won't mean I have stopped bug fixes for stuff people fine or have given up on this overhaul. I may open a thread in the translation forum to chronicle this instead of the game thread. Once I am done I will request an update is added to the thread with the overhaul.
So this basically mean You're gonna open a thread for this right? and that's where you're gonna continue to post the updates and bug is that right?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ok i will uploading system folder and save file(both the problem and the fixed on) the save07 is the fixed one
So after doing some testing I have found that the problem is related to your weapon. the weapon "the Mantis" seems to when equipped cause the full armor slot to get greyed out like you were wearing an armor piece if you remove the weapon and have nothing else on it will allow you to equip the full armor.

The system file never had anything to do with it, it was rather (and this can be confirmed from your screenshots). Completely caused by the weapon. More investigation is required to figure out if the weapon is the issue or something in the code.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So this basically mean You're gonna open a thread for this right? and that's where you're gonna continue to post the updates and bug is that right?
I might make a new thread. and yes I will continue to do bug killing till I am done with the game or feel that no further bugs can be squashed.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
So after doing some testing I have found that the problem is related to your weapon. the weapon "the Mantis" seems to when equipped cause the full armor slot to get greyed out like you were wearing an armor piece if you remove the weapon and have nothing else on it will allow you to equip the full armor.

The system file never had anything to do with it, it was rather (and this can be confirmed from your screenshots). Completely caused by the weapon. More investigation is required to figure out if the weapon is the issue or something in the code.
oh i see i will try check again thank you

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes