ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
So after doing some testing I have found that the problem is related to your weapon. the weapon "the Mantis" seems to when equipped cause the full armor slot to get greyed out like you were wearing an armor piece if you remove the weapon and have nothing else on it will allow you to equip the full armor.

The system file never had anything to do with it, it was rather (and this can be confirmed from your screenshots). Completely caused by the weapon. More investigation is required to figure out if the weapon is the issue or something in the code.
ahh after unequip the "the Mantis" still got the same problem
even sell it to shop

try to save it after unequip and open it again it still can't equip full body

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
even sell it to shop

That is because you cannot equip full body armor when you have top and bottom equipped. It is one or the other.... take off all your armor. I guarantee you once you do it will light right up.

Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
even sell it to shop

I just tested this on a clean version of the Japanese game running 1.20. the same thing happens. This is either by design or a bug with the game itself. This is not a translation error.

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
That is because you cannot equip full body armor when you have top and bottom equipped. It is one or the other.... take off all your armor. I guarantee you once you do it will light right up.
oh its work!!!! so this time i forgort to take the cloth top and bottom off thanks :)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can't open the patch zip
broken or something when i clip open
The master copy of the patch file works so if it is truely broken I need to know more. Which link did you download, what are you using to try and unpack the archive? what happens when you try that tells you it is "broken"

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
K.png
i've tried all 3 links last night (the patch links), this appears

idk if its just me but this happens to some of the games i download in this site
most of them are fine though. game link is fine, patch isn't working for me

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 532206
i've tried all 3 links last night (the patch links), this appears

idk if its just me but this happens to some of the games i download in this site
most of them are fine though. game link is fine, patch isn't working for me
I have downloaded and confirmed the patch is fine. The problem is on your end. My general recommendation is to try a different unpacking tool (I requested you let me know which you are using however I will assume winrar since you didn't say.)
try 7zip or any other unpacking tool / if you haven't tried winrar use that. If you still have issues then I would suggest looking at your AV software and turning that off temporarily as those both are the top 2 issues people have when it comes to unpacking files.

If after all that you STILL cannot unpack it then download the full game already patched. If you have problems with that then that is a computer issue on your end and you would need to do some research into why you are still having issues.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
If after all that you STILL cannot unpack it then download the full game already patched. If you have problems with that then that is a computer issue on your end and you would need to do some research into why you are still having issues.
the game is already fully patched?
im not sure if my game is just bugged if it is patched
(hero's name was untranslated last night. deleted the game. restored from the bin. now its translated)

just out of curiosity is this supposed to be untranslated?
K.png K.png

Reactions: Shadowesnay

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the game is already fully patched?
im not sure if my game is just bugged if it is patched
(hero's name was untranslated last night. deleted the game. restored from the bin. now its translated)

just out of curiosity is this supposed to be untranslated?
View attachment 532283 View attachment 532286
So the parts you showed as untranslated are such because of glitches with my translation software. It was not exporting properly. Are they translated? Yes. Are they in that version of the game? No. the only reason being I could put out 100 individual patches and confuse the hell outta people. I am doing an overhaul of the translation and making it completely my own. when that is done I will release it as a new finalized update hopefully with all bugs gone and a much better script. For now though, yes they are supposed to be like that. Unless you go searching for the commonevent.json I posted a few days ago that translates all the H-status stuff.

Additonally Translator += 2.1 broke ALOT more then I realized when i switched away from it. An entire map file is broken and missing lines. I have to redo it completely.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'll be sure to stay away from your "Translations" from now on.:ROFLMAO: (y)
Thanks for the feedback. Let me give you some of my own. First off I didn't translate 90% of the game so before you go talking shit get your facts straight. Secondly if you have feedback on what would make the translation better why not do something contructive and share it rather then leaving a passive aggressive and completely useless comment, or is that all you can do in the world? Talk shit and have nothing to back it up?

If you got something meaningful to comment on I am happy to field criticism. However unlike most people here if your just going to shit talk and then leave after contributing nothing then please avoid them.

norinthemanwonder

Dec 31, 2019
The game keeps repeatedly crashing whenever it calls for any audio or graphic file, because the files are listed in japanese but are translated into English within the executable.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game keeps repeatedly crashing whenever it calls for any audio or graphic file, because the files are listed in japanese but are translated into English within the executable.
I do not have that problem with the master copy. game runs fine no crashes on startup. You need to give me more information on what you are doing to replicate the issue.

blaming it on the translation is fine, if something broken I will fix it, however there is no evidence as of yet to support those claims.

norinthemanwonder

Dec 31, 2019
I do not have that problem with the master copy. game runs fine no crashes on startup. You need to give me more information on what you are doing to replicate the issue.

blaming it on the translation is fine, if something broken I will fix it, however there is no evidence as of yet to support those claims.
I installed the game and the patch from the Mediafire links on the first page. The game then said that I am missing the VLGothic font, I installed it as well. I got into the main menu, but upon startup, the error messages regarding the missing files began. By manually creating the requested files I can slowly progress, but almost none of the files that the game is requesting match the ones in the data folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I installed the game and the patch from the Mediafire links on the first page. The game then said that I am missing the VLGothic font, I installed it as well. I got into the main menu, but upon startup, the error messages regarding the missing files began. By manually creating the requested files I can slowly progress, but almost none of the files that the game is requesting match the ones in the data folder.
When did you download the game? The patch is only needed if you were using 1.30 the patch is to upgrade to the fixed version.

Also none of the graphics names were changed nor music. Also the calls are in the script tiles and were not changed either.

This sounds like an installation error. My advice delete it and reinstall the game ensuring that you are only installing the patch if when you launch the game it says Anera the demon's tower 1.30. If the game.ini shows 1.30R1 then you are already on the latest version.

EDIT: Did exactly the same steps you listed you did. had 0 issues.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes