Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
That was really a nice game!! I had fun playing this!! But anyone know how to get to the recollection room though?...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
have anyone else got crash...or in the stand still like me here...??
I need some help with this. thank you very much View attachment 534064
I remember hearing people report crashes with the maid event before. I tested it and there were no issues. That being said, if you are skipping text by holding ctrl the game will have issues at time.

Try going through the scene but if you are skipping text don't. That has a habit of messing scripts up. That is an in engine problem. if you aren't skipping text then I need more information about this crash. Is it only during an event, or are you walking around controlling the character in the world. When the crash happens does the game just lock up or do you get an error message?

A save nearby and a set of instructions on what you do to cause the error is helpful.

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
I remember hearing people report crashes with the maid event before. I tested it and there were no issues. That being said, if you are skipping text by holding ctrl the game will have issues at time.

Try going through the scene but if you are skipping text don't. That has a habit of messing scripts up. That is an in engine problem. if you aren't skipping text then I need more information about this crash. Is it only during an event, or are you walking around controlling the character in the world. When the crash happens does the game just lock up or do you get an error message?

A save nearby and a set of instructions on what you do to cause the error is helpful.
thank soo much
I appriciated

Reactions: Silentce

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
What's up with RPG Maker games and cutscenes that last forever and makes me want to slit my fucking throat jesus christ.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
the gallery is a little disappointing because it does have the option to unlock all the clothes in it.

Oct 25, 2018
One of my biggest gripes about the translation is it's often hard to understand whose talking or being talked about, without translating the translation. He/She, Him/Her, I/You, etc. all seem to be reversed.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

colombianman

Feb 3, 2020
Damn i am trying to play the game but the translation is really bad like some words don't even make sense and Heal is spelled Heel which is funny but then looking at your inventory there things thats not even translated leaving to wonder what the hell does it say

HentaiLuchs

Aug 23, 2018
I have the problem that, at that point the game sais you "23days until the auction" "now you are free to act as you want", i leave the house and instandly trigger the auction with "BadEnd"
Did I something wrong or is there a bug in the Mega-Version

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have the problem that, at that point the game sais you "23days until the auction" "now you are free to act as you want", i leave the house and instandly trigger the auction with "BadEnd"
Did I something wrong or is there a bug in the Mega-Version
This is an old bug. Thankfully the bug was fixed awhile ago. All you need to do is make sure you are running Anera 1.30R1.

This is my bug fix patch. if you are not on that the game wasn't updated and you are suffering from that and other bugs. Download the patch, or re-download the entire game from one of the other links.

Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I wanted to provide an update on the rework of the translation. I have completed overhauling 10 maps and also completed All the major in engine jsons (items, weapons, etc.). it is taking a bit longer because I decided to scorched earth Nekron's translation and start from scratch only taking what little pieces of his work were salvageable. I am by no means a master of translation, however already so far it is looking alot more readable and pleasing to the eyes. I decided to tackle the greatest hurdle in this rework next. The common events. once those are done it will be all downhill from there. I am about 100+/450+ events done. most of the events I did were not text heavy so I have yet to reach the hard part so to speak. It will get done though.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Audio and several images missing. Solution to this problem, copy the "Graphic" and "Audio" folders from the rtp you have installed and paste into the game folder.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Audio and several images missing.
what link did you download from? Where and when are you getting these errors. If you provide details I can test. Because the master files have no issues relating to this. Please provide details so I can attempt to replicate this.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes