greednut

Mar 12, 2019
pretty much MTL i guess,
there are still some japanese characters between the lines, i mean literally between the lines.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
pretty much MTL i guess,
there are still some japanese characters between the lines, i mean literally between the lines.
Yeah I know, that was done by the original translator. I think they just did an auto script and didn't check if it did everything right unfortunately. Luckily I am going through and redoing the entire thing to fix that stuff. will take awhile but when I'm done there will be an update to the game :)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I still have Japanese symbols in my game, even though I did the patch for it in the OP?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know why I still have Japanese symbols in my game, even though I did the patch for it in the OP?
Without seeing what you mean I can only guess, however you are probably talking about the individual characters that show up from time to time. They are leftovers from the original translator's attempt. They will be gone when I get around to finishing the translation overhaul. Other than that I don't recall there being any untranslated lines in full. If they are it will be taken care of in the pre mentioned translation overhaul. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the translation at all due to an injury that makes it pretty hard to type for long periods. The good news is I am starting to feel better so I think I will be able to start again in a day or so.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why the game keeps crashing after a sex scene starts? I even have PATCH 1.30 R1 and it still crashes.

Without seeing what you mean I can only guess, however you are probably talking about the individual characters that show up from time to time. They are leftovers from the original translator's attempt. They will be gone when I get around to finishing the translation overhaul. Other than that I don't recall there being any untranslated lines in full. If they are it will be taken care of in the pre mentioned translation overhaul. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the translation at all due to an injury that makes it pretty hard to type for long periods. The good news is I am starting to feel better so I think I will be able to start again in a day or so.
That makes sense. It's not a big problem, it's not like it was a whole sentence, but it was just bugging me.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
That 3 five stars review caught my attention. Hope it is great game

and the art style is my taste...only for cut scene and the cover tho also translation is like in Google translate level
the game also have some humor in it but because of translation it destroy mood abit and more importantly. not everyone are horny breast like other game and law actually apply here

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can see the h-scenes without the game crashing on me all the time?

An example of what I'm talking about is when you go to the whore house and do the first action. When the scene starts the game gives me an error code and then closes soon after. I've tried other scenes with a file that already beat the game with everything unlocked (not mine) and some scenes work, but most crash on me.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Why does it say RPGVXAce is required
It says "RPG VX Ace RTP is required" because you are required to install "RPG Maker VX Ace RTP", duh. :rolleyes:

Either GOOGLE it or go to help section for RPG Maker games https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/
and then search for line with RPG Maker VX Ace, click on the link, download, unpack (WinRar, 7-Zip or something) and install.

PS: While you are visiting help section, you might as well install all RTP packages for other RPG Maker engines (XP and VX). It will save you some time in future, cause these RTP packages are required in many games.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
My game keeps crashing whenever I enter an h-scene. I keep getting this error code every time I enter the brothel for the first time. What should I do to stop this from happening?

Also, does anyone know what you need to do to unlock the features (make them pink) -- Innocent, Simple Charm, Virgin, Anal Virgin, Anal Virgin, Clumsy Tongue, Adventurer, and Never had Kids? I looked at a finished saved file that someone did and they still have Anal Virgin, Clumsy Tongue and Adventurer not highlighted, everything else was changed.

Last edited:

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
good intro, I have some suggestions
-when dying have it give an h scene that shows her being bought and being used and spend the rest of her life as a slave
-give people who read the intro an item maybe a potion or something
-make an option to have the game uncensored because people using this site should be 18+ anyway?
-show a list of the endings we have seen or haven't seen in the main menu where we can watch anytime or something like this. also add an endings tag

Last edited:

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
how to reduce lewd? I made it to 100 lewd and 150000 but still lost for a reason and I got a lewd ending lol how do I reduce or remove lewd?

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
You do realize that this is an already completed game, from Japan, and this entire thread is mostly about the translation, right?
they can still add multiple endings for a tag and probably add something to the main menu to see all endings and h-scenes.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes