hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
I still want something added and thats a menu that shows h scene seen and also something to make the auction day happen fast seriously 46 times of sex or going to bed just to get to the auction day, there should be a way to just fast forward to that point.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Without seeing what you mean I can only guess, however you are probably talking about the individual characters that show up from time to time. They are leftovers from the original translator's attempt. They will be gone when I get around to finishing the translation overhaul. Other than that I don't recall there being any untranslated lines in full. If they are it will be taken care of in the pre mentioned translation overhaul. Unfortunately I haven't been able to work on the translation at all due to an injury that makes it pretty hard to type for long periods. The good news is I am starting to feel better so I think I will be able to start again in a day or so.
Are you still working on the translation? Dont mean to hurry you just want to know if i should wait no matter how long or play the game now as MTL

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are you still working on the translation? Dont mean to hurry you just want to know if i should wait no matter how long or play the game now as MTL
Yes I still intend to finish the project. Due to the whole corona bullshit and personal life issues translations is on the backburner. from time to time I still translate a few lines or two from time to time but right now I have more important things on my plate. I will finish the game eventually. I could release a preview if people desire with what I have done so far incomplete but I would rather wait till it is done and really be proud of the work I have done. I will finish the game eventually just right now it is more important I focus on surviving what life has dealt me.

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Yes I still intend to finish the project. Due to the whole corona bullshit and personal life issues translations is on the backburner. from time to time I still translate a few lines or two from time to time but right now I have more important things on my plate. I will finish the game eventually. I could release a preview if people desire with what I have done so far incomplete but I would rather wait till it is done and really be proud of the work I have done. I will finish the game eventually just right now it is more important I focus on surviving what life has dealt me.
Take your time - thanks for translating the game to begin with but take care of what you need to IRL

Reactions: Silentce

omega0

Aug 26, 2017
Just finished the game with the good ending, no bugs whatsoever. I liked it a lot and understood what was happening even with the MTL.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello, it has been awhile since I gave a proper update. I have for the last month and a half or so made no progress unfortunately due to me just dealing with personal issues. I am feeling motivated to start doing more translating today and I will be doing as much as I can today.

I apologize for the delays. I know a lot of you are looking forward to seeing this finished properly and I can't reiterate enough that it will get done. I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope the end result is worth the wait.

Edit: so I would say the Main story is just about 75% done. The rest are just side events of Maya slutting herself and the endings. The endings will probably take quite some time to finish as they are huge files. once that is finally done the rest requires me to go through the map files and translate that which I hope will be simple to do. I don't want to set an ETA anymore because I don't know how much work i will be able to get done before I get struck with writers block again where I have no motivation to translate but I'll get it done.

Last edited:

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
It's a 100% MTL without any edit and it's just horrible in every way. In fact live translation via overlay was even way better.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It's a 100% MTL without any edit and it's just horrible in every way. In fact live translation via overlay was even way better.
Correct it is. which is why it is being reworked and actually translated properly by myself.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Not sure if someone asked this in some other thread or somewhere here, but how do I go about fiddling with the translated texts. Never touched any of these RPG maker game files type and all, and I get the gist of what's happening in the scenes from the already translated parts, if not, just to improve the texts in the H scenes to make more sense and in character.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if someone asked this in some other thread or somewhere here, but how do I go about fiddling with the translated texts. Never touched any of these RPG maker game files type and all, and I get the gist of what's happening in the scenes from the already translated parts, if not, just to improve the texts in the H scenes to make more sense and in character.
There are several ways. the easiest is to use the RPGM engine and edit the files. Since this is a commercial game there is a trick to it to actually get past the encryption. If you create a new fresh project and then take the project file and put it in the same folder as the game when you double click on the project it will open the games files allowing you to mess with them.

There are also some other programs you can use that are free such as Translate++ to edit file and a few others.

If you want to edit this game I mean that is fine but I am literally redoing the translation portions of the game that I didn't do to make it better so in the time it takes you to do it I will eventually put out an update myself. with that being said the methods I shared work for pretty much any RPGMaker game.

Reactions: garand_m12

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translation overhaul / rework continues at a slowed pace due to real life issues I am dealing with (in addition to the constant BS that is COVID-19 that we all are dealing with.) Once I finish with the main story portions of the common events I may release a teaser of the work I have done already to allow me to collect feedback on the translation as it is and to give you all a taste of the work I have done. I think it is turning out to be my best work yet and I would like feedback to make sure I am going in the right direction and before I get to deep into things fix issues people might be having with bugs or just the overall wording of things. Let me know if any of you would be interested in that or if you would just prefer it get done so you can play it as it was intended.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I need to download both, the game and the patch?
The patch is for those who have the game but it is not on the R1 patch. If you are downloading the game fresh then just download the game.

Also there will be another patch out eventually with a completely redone translation. I am not working on it heavily though thanks to COVID but it will get there eventually.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes