Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
love game. thank you. there is a weird bug. if you go to bar in upper and lower bunny you can no longer change into full body outfit? anyone else have this issue?
Haven't received reports of that yet. Can you replicate the bug 100% or was it just a one and done sort of thing?

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Haven't received reports of that yet. Can you replicate the bug 100% or was it just a one and done sort of thing?
i went to the bar with bug and with new down load. both times the bunny suit made me nude and i could no longer wear full out fits.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i went to the bar with bug and with new down load. both times the bunny suit made me nude and i could no longer wear full out fits.
I am unsure if that would be related to translation but at this point I leave nothing to chance. gonna look into it tomorrow.

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I am unsure if that would be related to translation but at this point I leave nothing to chance. gonna look into it tomorrow.
Yeah translating rpgm japanese games is always a hard task especially if you're using 3rd party software such as translator++ because they extract "almost" everything in japanese language and since japanese is such a wonderful language without space, mixed with english in the code and scripts then at some point it's gonna mess up when you apply the patch.

Good luck for you with this.

My advice is to not touch or extract enything with translator++ or other software until you're done translating everything related to menus, item, and such directly in rpgm

Reactions: Neitha and Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah translating rpgm japanese games is always a hard task especially if you're using 3rd party software such as translator++ because they extract "almost" everything in japanese language and since japanese is such a wonderful language without space, mixed with english in the code and scripts then at some point it's gonna mess up when you apply the patch.

Good luck for you with this.

My advice is to not touch or extract enything with translator++ or other software until you're done translating everything related to menus, item, and such directly in rpgm
Appreciate the advice. I have some experience with T++ but even then this has been a true learning experience with the number of bugs I needed to hunt down.

I can take what I learned onto the next project and fix what I can from this one still.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
"Are you alright?

Okay i m an inn

Oh you a inn? if its that, inn there

I lOVE YOU

best translation ever, i can t play this

Reactions: Keldin

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
"Are you alright?

Okay i m an inn

Oh you a inn? if its that, inn there

I lOVE YOU

best translation ever, i can t play this
"Russian translation" of GTA: SA is the best ever. It's such a shame that eng-natives can't laugh about it with us...

Mar 19, 2018
Appreciate the advice. I have some experience with T++ but even then this has been a true learning experience with the number of bugs I needed to hunt down.

I can take what I learned onto the next project and fix what I can from this one still.
Kudos to Silentce and triniarin who help fix the bugged to the game xD
So on another note Silentce Which link should I download on the page 1? And Seriously 1nekron1 did a good job on messing big time on using the translator++ for copying the translation of the game and leaving a message here and not reply and abandon the game without fixing anything What a dude!

Last edited:
Reactions: Neitha

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Kudos to Silentce and triniarin who help fix the bugged to the game xD
So on another note Silentce Which link should I download on the page 1? And Seriously 1nekron1 did a good job on messing big time on using the translator++ for copying the translation of the game and leaving a message here and not reply and abandon the game without fixing anything What a dude!
So to download the patch you should download one of the patch links labeled patch. Any of them are good, they are all the same. extract and overwrite data folder as usual.

Hope the game is a tad bit more enjoyable now. I think one bug might still exist from reports someone gave but if it does I will figure it out and patch it up.

Mar 19, 2018
So to download the patch you should download one of the patch links labeled patch. Any of them are good, they are all the same. extract and overwrite data folder as usual.

Hope the game is a tad bit more enjoyable now. I think one bug might still exist from reports someone gave but if it does I will figure it out and patch it up.
Are the endings fix now? Also You said that the MEGA and MOPU links weren't yours so you couldn't update the game links

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are the endings fix now? Also You said that the MEGA and MOPU links weren't yours so you couldn't update the game links
EVERYTHING is fixed :) (except Nekron's colorful translation. That is a national treasure :) )

The problems as pointed out by triniarin in his bug fix allowed me to center my search around special characters. I found loads. At first I thought it was just quotes but there were @ and \| everywhere. the \| was the problem. those are used by RPG maker to denote scripting tags. So they were at the point that said ~ true end ~ then \|\|\|\| was below it. that sequence was breaking everything.

I removed all of it and it was fixed. The thing that confuses me is how they got there. There may have been scripting in the original Japanese text for the endings that added something like a change of text color, etc. that got messed up when translated. That was the only thing I could think of besides sabotage because who would do that.

I used the hacked recollection room to test scenes. all the endings were playable and I tested H-scenes as people reported issues with them. The issues were determined to be from before the revision or a bad patching.

Reactions: Neitha

crastofin

Jul 3, 2017
i've got an error at the start when u go in the maison to work as maid , when u hear someone is fucking the game freeze what can be?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i've got an error at the start when u go in the maison to work as maid , when u hear someone is fucking the game freeze what can be?
Please provide a save for me if you can nearby. So I can replicate your issue.

That goes for everyone. if you provide me a save I can replicate your issue and look at the code near where that happens. Looking blindly just takes forever and you won't get your fix as fast.

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes