"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Angel Bay [v0.6] [TaintedWays] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,39 GB / 433 MB - AngelBay-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 399 MB - AngelBay-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Having inner monologue or whispering only be indicated by a change in the name tag isn't the way. If anyone else is bothered by this, you're welcome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Angel Bay [v0.6] [TaintedWays] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,39 GB / 433 MB - AngelBay-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,35 GB / 399 MB - AngelBay-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
I was more radical. My compression PC: 316 MB :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Here is the Developers message from last week about the status of the game and what he is going thru at the moment. and the message after

Reactions: Horagen81

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
how do i download the windows version it gives me a winrar with the name file and nothing that can be used inside

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Great game! Love the humor and drama. Only minor goofs, as I understand, keeping narration and MC's thoughts labeled appropriately. That and a couple of mislabeled items like this one of the MC labeled as his daughter, who is not in the garage.
screenshot0001.png
Misspellings are minor, as well as grammatical errors. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If anyone else feels the outlines are a bit much, drop the attached file into your game's game directory to be given a preference to switch between 1, 3 and 5 pixel (current default) wide outlines.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Corrected:
A man's two daughters call him up to let him know their mother just gave them the boot out the door after the youngest of them turned 18. As any loving father would you take them in. As for the girls, who knows what they have planned for dear old dad. We'll see, as things start to heat up in Angel Bay.
Ok after this update me and one of my discord members are going back and forth about the sister daughter daddy and who is who. In this update more girls show up and our debate is about figuring out of the other 3 new girls are his daughters as well. If someone could clarify this for us .I am saying they are his and my member is saying its just written strange and it doesnt make sense. So if anyone can help clear up our debate we are curious who is right and who is wrong lmao.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ok after this update me and one of my discord members are going back and forth about the sister daughter daddy and who is who. In this update more girls show up and our debate is about figuring out of the other 3 new girls are his daughters as well. If someone could clarify this for us .I am saying they are his and my member is saying its just written strange and it doesnt make sense. So if anyone can help clear up our debate we are curious who is right and who is wrong lmao.
I have no clue. LOL. Haven't had time to play any of the games lately. Perhaps it's time to take a bit of a rest and play a few (this one included, specially since things seem to be getting interesting with confusion).

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have no clue. LOL. Haven't had time to play any of the games lately. Perhaps it's time to take a bit of a rest and play a few (this one included, specially since things seem to be getting interesting with confusion).
Yea this is one of the scenes where I am assuming she is calling the Mc dad while speaking to his youngest daughter lmao. I find it odd she would call him dad if he wasnt actually her father. This comes after a scene where they are all having a conversation and they called each other sisters. 1645408900642.png

Reactions: Vollezar

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I had to go back through and replay it to remind myself who's who when the last update came out for subscribers, and took notes on names to avoid exactly this.

My notes that I think are correct (note that there may be story spoilers):

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I had to go back through and replay it to remind myself who's who when the last update came out for subscribers, and took notes on names to avoid exactly this.

My notes that I think are correct (note that there may be story spoilers):
Yay thanks seems I was right lmao

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Your notes are accurate, Tiur, this one has ALL the daughters (hence my not getting the reviewer – I guess skipping text does not work in ones favour here).

Below's the scene your're looking for SeveredRealms:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Your notes are accurate, Tiur, this one has ALL the daughters (hence my not getting the reviewer – I guess skipping text does not work in ones favour here).

Below's the scene your're looking for SeveredRealms:
Yea i know and was trying to explain that to my discord member lol. There is one part though that may want to be redone text wise and thats when the mc says to Mandy how she was and always will be his little girl or something like that and it sounds like he has known her all her life even though a few days ago he didnt even know she existed lmao. so the dev may want to take another look at that scene and maybe change what it says.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote