VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Had hoped that there would be an early bad end sex scene (like in the bus).
No rape is planned...

Its only day one, honestly I feel like I already went over the line a bit as far as her corruption pace after playing through it. I had two major and two minor groping scenes in Day 1 and that didn't even happen until the HS gym scene with the P.E. teacher in the old version. (I think? Its been awhile)

The rework I'm afraid will speed up the corruption of Angel, and this next update will actually put the brakes on some of that. Sorry for those of you who like it the way it is but I really did go a bit too fast for Day 1 and intend to slow it down a bit in order to align it more with the slower corruption like in the original.

That doesn't mean I am removing much, Im just going to change the script to where it makes more sense, is more realistic, and fits Angels Character more.

Questions and suggestions are welcome, but keep in mind how innocent Angel is in Days 1-5 from the original and how it needs to still align to some degree with the slow burn corruption i originally had planned for her.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AngelInLAVol1-0.6.2Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Status Update:

So far I'm about half way through the third update for Day 1. Here is the current Changelog as of now. I hope to have all the 'in progress' stuff done in a few days.

Change log (so far...)

- Changed Intro to reflect changes - completed
- Changed flashback scenes to linear (real-time) scenes - completed
- Added Missing Clothes scene (Uncle/Cousin Intro) - completed
- Added Missing Clothes script - completed
- Added Missing Clothes Choice - completed
- Changed Priest Script - completed

- Added Priest Scene renders - in progress
- Changed Neighbor Side Job Script - in progress
- Removed some Neighbor Side Job Renders - in progress
- Added some Neighbor Side Job Renders - in progress
- Changed Neighbor Side Job Choices - in progress
- Changed Bus Ride Scene Choice Outcomes - in progress
- Changed Bus Ride Scene script - in progress
- Changed Beach Scene script - in progress

The purpose of this next Day 1 update is to include the original plan of having a linear intro/Day 1, rather than a flashback.

(So rather than Angel telling the story to the two men at in the bus scene, we will go through the scenes in a linear timeframe with another choice added.)

After this I plan to move on to working 100% on Day 2 (other than a small chance of having to do a hotfix for Day 1 if I overlook something)

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It's a rework, you have to start over, and there's new stuff. I haven't seen a missing pic since I restarted.
As soon as day 2 comes around, there are no more pictures, only text :unsure: ....
someone wrote to restart the game. Why? I've just started the game....
It goes on like this all the time...not a single picture

Last edited:

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
As soon as day 2 comes around, there are no more pictures, only text :unsure: ....
someone wrote to restart the game. Why? I've just started the game....
It goes on like this all the time...not a single picture
You downloaded version 0.6.1, which is before the hotfix version 0.6.2 that solves that error. There is no Day 2 rework yet. In version 0.6.2 it will end after Day 1 rework.

You might want to wait to redownload the game until I release version 0.6.3 which will have the official reworked version of Day 1.

I am currently working on reworking Day 2 and will release that version update after 0.6.3.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Status Update:

I've completed play testing, but am now giving others the chance to play test the newest update (0.6.3) because I have limited time to do all the testing.

Once I get the results back from my play testers and fix any errors they may find, I will be releasing the newest update for Day 1. I hope you all enjoy/appreciate the changes and additions made to make Day 1 a lot better than the first two version (0.5.3/0.6.2)

Hope to have everything for 0.6.3 up and ready for everyone to download tomorrow!

Change log

- Changed Intro story
- Changed flashback scenes to linear (real-time) scenes
- Added Missing Clothes scene (Uncle/Cousin Intro)
- Added Missing Clothes script
- Added Missing Clothes choice
- Changed Priest Script
- Added Priest Scene renders
- Changed Neighbor Side Job script
- Removed some Neighbor Side Job renders
- Added Neighbor Side Job choices
- Changed Neighbor Side Job choice outcomes
- Changed Bus Ride Scene choice outcomes
- Changed Bus Ride Scene script
- Changed Beach Scene script

The purpose of this update was to include the original plan of having a linear intro/Day 1, rather than a Day 1 with flashbacks. I've also included more choices early on so that you can develop Angels character through her pure/naive/experimental choices. This will show and not show certain scenes and outcomes depending on which choice you make.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.jpg Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices, and adds a Textbox.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Just read through many pages here of excuses, explanations, more excuses for errors, mistakes, it's ready, it's not, it's changed, it's still got errors but they're fixed or are going to be fixed/have been fixed but there's errors in the fixes, blah de blah blah blah

Can I honestly make a genuine recommendation to the dev here - step back. Take a breath. Decide what YOU want to achieve with the game. Be accurate with how you deliver that. Don't succumb to any pressure to "get it out there" until its how you want it to be received. Step back again and check it to make sure its right, because all these things identified above put people off and perhaps judge the actual content unfairly.

If however what you've put out there already is to your approval and liking, well good luck to you and how the content is percieved

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just read through many pages here of excuses, explanations, more excuses for errors, mistakes, it's ready, it's not, it's changed, it's still got errors but they're fixed or are going to be fixed/have been fixed but there's errors in the fixes, blah de blah blah blah

Can I honestly make a genuine recommendation to the dev here - step back. Take a breath. Decide what YOU want to achieve with the game. Be accurate with how you deliver that. Don't succumb to any pressure to "get it out there" until its how you want it to be received. Step back again and check it to make sure its right, because all these things identified above put people off and perhaps judge the actual content unfairly.

If however what you've put out there already is to your approval and liking, well good luck to you and how the content is percieved
It kind of sounds like you are trying to offer good advice, but, I think the dev has got it covered. I'm guessing that you have never done something, or started a project, constructed a letter and for some reason you decided, hummm, I think I can do this better, I'm going to do it a different way a better way.
Maybe, you can show her how to do it by providing her and us with the perfect game that you have made without changes. We will all applaud you.

• Angry
Reactions: heretic1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
DigiurgeCreations Hi, I am a very old guy so if I said this before, please forgive me. Since you are no longer ball-n-chained to Patreon, I would like to request adding these new tags, understanding that most can be made optional.
1- Incest - Mom-Dad-Brother-Sister-Uncle-Cousin-Aunt-Grandparents, etc.
2- Bestiality - (not mild bestiality)
3- Shota - young-looking boys who are actually 18 (sure they are wink-wink)

4- Romance - Extreme version, hot and heavy making out, fondling, groping
5- Groping - Unwanted groping, molesting, not including rape. (bus, train, in public)
Just food for thought, from little old me.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
It kind of sounds like you are trying to offer good advice, but, I think the dev has got it covered. I'm guessing that you have never done something, or started a project, constructed a letter and for some reason you decided, hummm, I think I can do this better, I'm going to do it a different way a better way.
Maybe, you can show her how to do it by providing her and us with the perfect game that you have made without changes. We will all applaud you.
I think huge43 is right and no offending but helping, so what is your problem with him that you jump at him like that? Him making an ideal game has absolutely nothing to do with his message. This game here is currently a complete mess, which is expected when a dev decides to go back and start changing absolutely everything in it in stead of just make a brand new game. How many times would the old players have to replay it?? I am tired of people like you that jump at every one that may have anything negative to say about a game. This is what message boards are for - negative critique is part of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think huge43 is right and no offending but helping, so what is your problem with him that you jump at him like that? Him making an ideal game has absolutely nothing to do with his message. This game here is currently a complete mess, which is expected when a dev decides to go back and start changing absolutely everything in it in stead of just make a brand new game. How many times would the old players have to replay it?? I am tired of people like you that jump at every one that may have anything negative to say about a game. This is what message boards are for - negative critique is part of it.
These devs work their asses off to put a game together and what they need is encouragement, not "negative critique", instead how about "constructive critiquing"? So many devs have abandoned their games because all they get is getting blasted for how they are making their game. This is her game and she will stumble and fall in the making of her game, but, she is sticking to it. Maybe, you don't mind doing something half-ass. But it looks like she does. What? She didn't just start a new game. You know, people would have been bitchin' about that too.
A lot of devs start off with little knowledge, experience, or training, but, they try and I give them all the credit in the world. I know I can't do it, I wish I could, but, then I'd have to put up with bonehead whiners and I just don't want to do that.
I'm pretty sure that you haven't made a game, or prove me wrong. Let's see it. You have a right to bitch and complain and I have just as much right to respond. Batter up.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So far, pretty decent game. Would like the option to rename some of the main characters, including our heroine. Her name could be Elizabeth or Christine and her dad could still call her his Angel.

Also, we already got an Angela that looks kind of similar but with more normal boobs in the Higher Society game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
can we get the option to punch or kick the gropers i wouldn't mind knocking the teeth out of the old men on the bus.
Agreed they should get a sharp elbow to their temples but I think that would be on the first path and only after she becomes a little less innocent. At this point, maybe just let her move away from them, as that would fit her innocent outlook better. To go from little miss sheltered religious virgin teen to biker chick mentality would be a bit out of character.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
its so embarassing..r ealy .. the render quality is extremly low, and than he needded to do a rework.. about what ? admins like this who cant atrqact paetrons anymore after 2 months because of a shitty quality always try the same shit .. rework ... rework to atract paetrons . and loosing them again because nothing is" better, nor improved ,nor changed" in a "rework" ...

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes