VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
First time checking back in since the dev thought making some catered adjustments for the super vocal anti content pirates here, doing the usual routine of spamming up the first 20 pages of a game's thread over 1 single scene and while of course vastly outnumbering the amount of actual paying patreons, was hopefully going to ultimately end up bearing more actual fruit then it typically always does once that frenzy dust settles. Which predictably appears on the surface to be....none ;)

Overview description is still strongly suggesting a heavy dose of engrish writing, but I do see " some changes in the dialogues" in this recent patch notes. Is that referencing an actual in game effort made to clean up the engrish?

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good renders and story.
My only issue so far are the MC thoughts like "this girl is so hot", why do devs keep doing this? I, as the MC, can decide which girl I find hot of not. Is that just to add words and increase playtime? Serious question.
Then there is also other characters thoughts, what's the point of those? I, as the MC, can decide if I'm gona romance them if I'm given the choice. I don't need, in any way, to know their thoughts to decide if I want the MC to fuck her or not. It's just tiresome. Besides that... common thing in these, It's Good.

Thank you and good luck.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It has been a while and I kinda miss this game. Mainly Cora & Kitty.
Apparently it won't be much longer thankfully.

Reactions: operamini

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It has been a while and I kinda miss this game. Mainly Cora & Kitty.
Apparently it won't be much longer thankfully.
yup, just 10+ days till it gets "abandoned" tag here.
Any News to share about this gem??? :( :(
99.9% abandoned game - the latest news were almost 3 months ago, where dev was more than optimistic regarding soon-to-happen-update ("probably the last one before release…hey friends! just wanted to drop some news about the development update, so here it is! i’m pleased to say...")

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
The last status from the Developer was 3 months and 4 days ago. Which exceeded the 3-month period. No word from the dev since. Marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Bummer. It was good.
If it really is dead, safe to safe it's been the victim of hardcore complainers and fights. Hope it comes back though (next version is done 90%).
I'm not sure if it's worth to keep the saves, i'm tempted to delete everything since it's marked as abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes