VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn those renders on the OP are a mess. Do they get better or does the game still look more than 5 years old? :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Nicolette update and some random thoughts/impressions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if mean nelia I think her name is, if so she's been pissed at him for the gigs he's been setting her up with.
And he also stated that she rarely visits her mom and his house, for reasons not really explained.
But as in several of these games, I'm thinking maybe he molested her in the past or maybe currently possibly, just a thought.
So I'm thinking because of the lack of visits, and a attempt to maybe reconcile, is why she appeared at the door, guess we'll see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
We waited forever but it's a good size update and the Kitty scene was particularly satisfying. Well done.
The few animations were quite good too in the sense of they add something, instead of just feeling like a dev showing off. The sexiness coming out of them is a nice extra to the stills. They have their place here.
I hope we won't have to wait another 10 months next tough. So many great girls and I want to see how we can progress things with Cora who is my personal favorite.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Nice update, lacked some Nelia and Sandy content but I can't complain when I got exactly what I wanted with the Nicole stuff. I mentioned before that so far she's just been a boss we banging and I wanted her to have more of a story and in this update we got to see the real Nicole when she opened up to MC, she feels more like an Li now and not an Fi.

Ive got no interest in the godson's girl drama, I mean I feel bad for him a lil bit but he fucked up and now he's acting like a love sick cuck and we have to deal with that shit,MC still had to pay his debt to his ex as well. Talking about cuck tho, I wonder if this is leading to where we'd have a choice to cuck him and bang his ex... I don't really find his ex attractive, aside from the tats and the blue hair she looks kinda weird and unnatural, alas I can't say I wont let my MC cuck his godson if given the chance:BootyTime:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.1 + WT by AdanGC Mods + Gallery by BrandyYT
Size 414 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + AdanGC Mods & ShaddyModda's multimod

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Actually as stated on the mod thread. I haven't updated the replay yet.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Before I try the game just wanted to ask what is the ntr and cuckold stuff I read in the reviews?? Also what's the deal with this Nicolette ??

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Angel of Innocence [v0.6.1 Public] [G12 Games][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 1.65 GB Compressed Size : 296 MB

This compression is unofficial

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes