VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's always good to have someone cheer you on in this situation, at least the dude gets a BJ or a boobjob, IIRC, he ain't doing it for free.:ROFLMAO:
Yea, her beloved man gets a simply bj/boobjob. And that two strangers guys can do whatever they want with her. They can even put their dick in her forbidden for MC hole. Really great! :LOL: This is called love!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Nicole. this matter is very simple. The dev decided that she is a slut and although the first scene was removed, his intention is for her to be fucked by anyone. For whatever reason the dev has that idea and has no remedy. The only thing that could be achieved is the option to let her go and ignore her, although I think that with the excuse that she will be important for the story, she will remain close to the MC and we will have to witness her scenes with other men.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
The dev decided that she is a slut and although the first scene was removed, his intention is for her to be fucked by anyone. For whatever reason the dev has that idea and has no remedy.
But this doesn't really make sense tho... Why would he remove that previous scene if he still intends for her to fuck around a lot. If she's still supposed to be a "whore" then he should've just kept that scene in and don't worry about it. At this point I don't really think he knows what he's doing.

Sep 11, 2020
But this doesn't really make sense tho... Why would he remove that previous scene if he still intends for her to fuck around a lot. If she's still supposed to be a "whore" then he should've just kept that scene in and don't worry about it. At this point I don't really think he knows what he's doing.
I think the DEV is too dense to realize that the main concern of the "business meeting" was that Nicolette's personality and morals did a 180 (plus MC being a fedora-wearing cuck).

Also the DEV is too vague with his answers with Nicolette. If he doesn't fully clarify his plans for Nicolette in the future, more and more people will keep shitting on his game.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments and 1 thought was spinning in my head: It's good that I dropped the game on version 0.2.
If I had continued to play and had a "fun meeting", I would now be writing from orbit :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Sterkh90

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
Wow that's some digging right there. Are the updates supposed to take 9 months? Because I really thought this game was dead

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Wow that's some digging right there. Are the updates supposed to take 9 months? Because I really thought this game was dead
Dev posted on Patreon that he was aiming for a mid November release. I had honestly forgot I was still supporting this game on Patreon. Lol

Edit: in my defense HansDampf788 lol I have a lot of games I throw support to on a rotating basis. And I'm not on Patreon a lot . But with the holidays coming up,I'm probably gonna drop 9 or 10 games till the new year

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Haven't played this game yet thought of giving it a try but I see everyone's shitting on it cause the dev did some dumb shit by fucking up on of the girls turning them into a whore out of nowhere... I also saw that apparently he fixed this by removing the scene and also apologized?.. Not sure if that helped cause it seems like people are still not happy.. Guess dev really fucked up there hey, it's something a scene removal won't fix cause those who already played the game saw the scene and had their perception of that character permanently ruined. it was pretty dumb of him, I get that it's his game and he can do whatever the fuck he wants, but why would u nuke your own game by fucking up one of the supposed fan fav characters like that.. It's just stupid.
Anyways that was just my 2 cents on that debacle.. My question tho, after the scene was removed did the character go back to how she originally was or is she still portrayed as a whore?.. Cause u can remove scenes but that doesn't mean it didn't still happen, just off cam and can still be canon to the story.

Last edited:

LeeToo

Sep 3, 2021
Haven't played this game yet thought of giving it a try but I see everyone's shitting on it cause the dev did some dumb shit by fucking up on of the girls turning them into a whore out of nowhere... I also saw that apparently he fixed this by removing the scene and also apologized?.. Not sure if that helped cause it seems like people are still not happy.. Guess dev really fucked up there hey, it's something a scene removal won't fix cause those who already played the game saw the scene and had their perception of that character permanently ruined. it was pretty dumb of him, I get that it's his game and he can do whatever the fuck he wants, but why would u nuke your own game by fucking up one of the supposed fan fav characters like that.. It's just stupid.
Anyways that was just my 2 cents on that debacle.. My question tho, after the scene was removed did the character go back to how she originally was or is she still portrayed as a whore?.. Cause u can remove scenes but that doesn't mean it didn't still happen, just off cam and can still be canon to the story.
Played this a few months ago, so I don't know if I remember everything, but I don't think Nicholette was the players favorite, she is mentioned a lot more than the others because the scene (I didn't see this Scene before the removal) and because she is the MC's boss, the story revolves a lot on MC's carrer, so it's normal. My favorites are Sandy and Nora.

Anyway, talking about her behaviour, she is flirty with the MC, but not too much, she acts like a woman who knows that she is sexy, but if you're asking if she act like a slut or tease others guys, the answer is no.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Played this a few months ago, so I don't know if I remember everything, but I don't think Nicholette was the players favorite, she is mentioned a lot more than the others because the scene (I didn't see this Scene before the removal) and because she is the MC's boss, the story revolves a lot on MC's carrer, so it's normal. My favorites are Sandy and Nora.

Anyway, talking about her behaviour, she is flirty with the MC, but not too much, she acts like a woman who knows that she is sexy, but if you're asking if she act like a slut or tease others guys, the answer is no.
I figured she was a favorite cause of how upset people were when her character took a 180, I doubt they'd act that way for a character they don't care about you know.

Man so how could the dev fuck up so badly.. The whole time she's not portrayed as a slutty character then out of nowhere that scene happens, was he purposely trying to draw heat. But anywho I never saw the scene nor do I know who this character is lol.. Is it the blonde tatted chick? But yeah for those who already saw the scene it's too late to save the character for them cause that scene might have been removed from the game but not the memory.

LeeToo

Sep 3, 2021
I figured she was a favorite cause of how upset people were when her character took a 180, I doubt they'd act that way for a character they don't care about you know.

Man so how could the dev fuck up so badly.. The whole time she's not portrayed as a slutty character then out of nowhere that scene happens, was he purposely trying to draw heat. But anywho I never saw the scene nor do I know who this character is lol.. Is it the blonde tatted chick? But yeah for those who already saw the scene it's too late to save the character for them cause that scene might have been removed from the game but not the memory.
Yes, she is the blonde with tattoo, as I said, I played the first version of this game, but I didn't play during a few uptades, so this scene happened and was removed while I was not playing. I think everyone talks about her, because she is the only one that had a scene like that, and you know very well how people react to something like that. On general I think the game is good, but yes... Nicholette is part of the main cast and it ruined her image, even after the removal I don't think she'll ever be seen as one of the best LI. Really glad I didn't see this scene, because I don't even like to play games that have optional NTR, because it's ruin the character to me.

Anyway, I think you should give this game a try, you'll probably like the story.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Finally finished the game up until its latest update and I must say it's pretty good... Sandy and Nelia got my full attention, Im intrigued by Nelia's story especially, itll be intresting to see what happens when she finds out MC is a journalist and that the main reason why he's getting close to her is for his job. It'll definitely hurt her that's for sure but it can be a nice love story(it's practically the plot of First Daughter) . Sandy's dad is a pretty cool dude and overall Sandy is amazing, really dig her character. the rest of the characters so far has just been there for sex really.. I like Nicole but so far it's just been banging and nothing else so I'm hoping there's more to her. Cora and her Gf got all that drama I'm not interested in, but really tho they just their for MC to eventually bang them both.. I've yet to play a Vn that had an actual lesbian couple without MC getting inloveld.
Anyways Jenessa seems nice as well I'm hoping to see more of her and Kitty she's also another character just meant for sex it seems but yeah good game and good on the dev for removing "that" scene.

Reactions: Chronos7

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
0.6 is a public version:

Downloads

• Windows = -
  • Mac = -
Changelog

• 1005 new game renders
  • 78 new animations
  • 50 reworked game renders
  • 10 images for the Gallery
  • New main and game menu design
  • Three new characters
  • Two new game mechanics (mini-event and point & click screen in the bonus scene)
  • Fixed different bugs and crashes

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Ragnar
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes