VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
That's great. If any you can pls ask dev "specifically" if there will be Nicole/other male sex scenes in the game or shell be LI (now or in the future) just so I (and many others) can decide whether drop the game or wait and see.
Regardless you 2 have my thanks. (y)
P.S. You might not get an answer now based on time zones etc. But thanks anyway ;)
Alright is here your answer. No other guys only MC and Nicolette is an LI.

s.JPG

Last edited:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
to clarify, she will fuck other guys but no one will see and then at a certain point she continues to fuck the other guys and the mc or we start a flirtation with her after she fucks the whole town ? :KEK:

jokes aside,i will only play when it is clearer about the direction of the game since the dev is confused about what he is doing(y)

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Alright is here your answer. No other guys only MC and Nicolette is an LI.

View attachment 1088749
to clarify, she will fuck other guys but no one will see and then at a certain point she continues to fuck the other guys and the mc or we start a flirtation with her after she fucks the whole town ? :KEK:

jokes aside,i will only play when it is clearer about the direction of the game since the dev is confused about what he is doing(y)
Man... I can see your point of view, but shhh - don't give dev any ideas... don't do this to us :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Serious note - I will stick around for the next update (hopefully start of summer if I may be optimistic (not:cautious:)) and see what will happen, I'm not even gonna finish 0.5 update (last time drop it when found out that there no "business meeting" whatsoever, this time close the game after the scene ends in disappointment and went here to rent(like we all:ROFLMAO:)) but will see if dev telling the truth, I'll be optimistic (again)
(btw make a screenshot of devs response - just in case :unsure: :ROFLMAO: )
Wanna thanks Englen & Osamabeenfappin for the update and as I said before - wish you a great day\or good night.
Cheers(y)

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Was going to try this out since the infamous business meeting was changed, but now i think im going to holdoff yet again, I'm looking for romance-ish type of vn, rather than FWB type.

Reactions: acondo and lamarks

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I agree with (seemingly everyone) above.
My trust in the Dev is somewhere between severely shaken and shattered.

Hopefully, the Dev keeps true to word and does not try any dancing/skirting/ninjaing around the promise as a way to introduce more sharing / ntr / gangbang / group stuff.

Time will tell, and I will join the crowd that waits for an update or two.

Also, add my thanks to Englen & Osamabeenfappin for providing prompt info.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Lol
Oh geez here we go. A good game changed into a repulsive game? If i wanted ntr or a cuck game, i would have played other games. Oh wells, I'll probably skip this from now because I was actually curious about the direction of the game.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Why do so many devs insist on ruining decent games with forced NTR/cuckoldry? :confused: Unless I'm wrong it being totally unavoidable is a turn off even to people who enjoy NTR(I don't but not the point) to be forced into it. Was decent game until then. It's like G12 had this happen to him irl and to avoid confronting it in real life he shoehorned it into here out of nowhere

Reactions: bruce555 and acondo

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
it's seems there are infamous scene from old ver. (regret reading that since i'm planning on doing nicholette path) to those who experience it, did mc personally seen the threesome? now i'm hesitating to continue this game (not a fan of ntr or cheating whatever) because dev might drop a bomb again in the future update AHAHA

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
it's seems there are infamous scene from old ver. (regret reading that since i'm planning on doing nicholette path) to those who experience it, did mc personally seen the threesome? now i'm hesitating to continue this game (not a fan of ntr or cheating whatever) because dev might drop a bomb again in the future update AHAHA
basically nicollete is fucking other guys and doesn't want to date the mc,but for her the mc is the one who fucks her best:rolleyes::rolleyes:

about the gangbang he changed,but still the same shit :sick:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
basically nicollete is fucking other guys and doesn't want to date the mc,but for her the mc is the one who fucks her best:rolleyes::rolleyes:

about the gangbang he changed,but still the same shit :sick:
Dev explained in patreon that ''MC is the only one Nicolette has sex with''.
But with this line by Nicolette: ''You're my favorite'' This tells us something else.. at least for me. I get it like: she's having sex with others, but the MC was the best of them all. In my opinion, it would be better if she immediately explained that MC is her only partner with whom she has sex. Then it would be certain what the situation looks like.

Now, despite Dev's explanations, I don't know if I can trust him, because he has surprised us more than once in this game. For example with this shit bussines scene with Nicolette.. Which completely ruined my opinion about her.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Dev explained in patreon that ''MC is the only one Nicolette has sex with''.
But with this line by Nicolette: ''You're my favorite'' This tells us something else.. at least for me. I get it like: she's having sex with others, but the MC was the best of them all. In my opinion, it would be better if she immediately explained that MC is her only partner with whom she has sex. Then it would be certain what the situation looks like.

Now, despite Dev's explanations, I don't know if I can trust him, because he has surprised us more than once in this game. For example with this shit bussines scene with Nicolette.. Which completely ruined my opinion about her.
What the dev wants to say is that she is fucking other guys, yes, but we players will not see it like the gangbang scene and that in the future we will choose to date or just keep on fucking without a relationship.

But for me,my opinion,if she is fucking other guys and she can be with mc and even marry her and everything else,I would not want anything to do with her for that,I would want her to only fuck mc nowadays.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

To answer your question,yes in the old scene MC was there when Nicollete got dicked down at the business meeting. IIRC she wanted him there for that.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes