VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Personally i'm still on the fence, i liked her but since i've been burned before i'll wait to see what's what with her before picking up this game again
I'm 99 percent positive she's gonna fuck other dudes. She is very clear that her and MC are just fuck buddies. She says she cant have a relationship because of the divorce,And she wants you to be there,when she's having them met. Also she says MC is her FAVORITE,not her only.

Its leading up to something like the old meeting scene,with more plot buildup this time.

Last edited:

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
I'm 99 percent positive she's gonna fuck other dudes. She is very clear that her and MC are just fuck buddies. She says she cant have a relationship because of the divorce,And she wants you to be there,when she's having them met. Also she says MC is her FAVORITE,not her only.

Its leading up to something like the old meeting scene,with more plot buildup this time.
The impression I got in this update is that the dev is adapting the story to keep the content that bothered the people.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The impression I got in this update is that the dev is adapting the story to keep the content that bothered the people.
I think we'll have to see the next update before we'll be sure, but you could be right. I actually just read her talk about extreme needs and wanting him to be on call as he should keep his go bag of lube, floggers, nipple clamps etc at hand at all times rather than planning to force him into a cucking situation.

Here's the thing. If Dev actually sets the stage for that kind of content... AND allows us to opt out when it is (re)introduced, either by saying no way Jose and it doesn't happen or by breaking things off with her, then I think that is fine. I don't like the content in question, but I'm not gonna tell a Dev he can't put it in for those that do like it. I just don't want to be forced into it. I'm a little concerned that there is no option to reject Nicolette in the new scene. However, if anybody looked at the script, I am somewhat heartened by the two choices regarding how MC/player feels about their relationship setting two different variables. The game will remember if you chose that your feelings might be more than just fun.

Edit: Oh, and one other thing that folks didn't like about the original scene was that it made Nicolette's character inconsistent. I'm not entirely sure that concern has been adequately addressed in the new scene. I'll have to go back and replay the pool scene again to be sure though. :unsure:

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Hello G12 Games.

In version 0.5 you have one small bug that can cause you problems in later versions.
In the file v05.rpy on line 1832 you will not be assigned a variable:
$ v05jay_job == True (there is an incorrect 2x "=" character)

View attachment 1058535

New version released: Angel of Innocence [v0.5b] [G12 Games]
Changelog:
Fixed a few bugs
This error is still there...
Where to write him a message to fix it?

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
what the fuck is this overview, I had to read it 3 times to understand. I mean my english isnt perfect but you need some schooling. I am scared to play this game with overview like that. no thanks

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020

I think dev is trying to skirt his way out of the NTR tag with the pretense that they are just 'fuck buddies' and not actually in a relationship. I sincerely hope I'm wrong 'cause that's just not how it works. But if he really wants to go that route then by all means go for it. Nicole was already half-dead as an LI to me anyways because of the old gangbang scene, this would just be the final nail in the coffin.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Ok... so let's start with the good part - we finally get the "business meeting" scene, "Yeeeey" it was good, not gonna lie. But here's where the good part ends and starts the worrying part - based on MC and Nicole dialogue what we can expect - their not going to be a couple - personal fucking bummer for me (first WTF moment for me, I mean seriously - dev didn't realize that this blond bombshell is fans favorite - its shown in the backlash that's dev receive for the previous scene and based on resend community pool ist clear as fucking day that ppl want to see more of her cuz guess what - SHE A FUCKING FANS FAVOURITE). The second WTF moment - her constant reminder from her that MC "her favorite" and some bs about her "needs" - am I the only one who gets the filling, that at some point in time we will see repeating of "Nicole gangbang scene"? Help me to understand, I'm genuinely lost - is dev didn't learn ANY FUCKING THING about backlash earlier? I'm going to say it now and I hope that G12 Games will see this - if you going to do the same thing (or similar) with FANS FAVOURITE character in the game that you did a couple of updates before - don't surprise by another backlash and losing your remaining patrons. As I said before - make Nicole pure LI in the game (it's fine if we have to work for her love story like she wants to be casual at first - but as time went she realize that she wants MC as a boyfriend, not just casual) and if you want to add some kinks - create a new character for that. Until the situation with Nicole would be cleared I won't fucking touch this game (after the second disappointing update in a row - which led to more questions than the previous one) And I suggest everyone do the same so G12 Games can finally understand that he needs to leave Nicole the fuck alone with the kink bs that he implies.
But ultimately it's your choice.
Have a nice day everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok... so let's start with the good part - we finally get the "business meeting" scene, "Yeeeey" it was good, not gonna lie. But here's where the good part ends and starts the worrying part - based on MC and Nicole dialogue what we can expect - their not going to be a couple - personal fucking bummer for me (first WTF moment for me, I mean seriously - dev didn't realize that this blond bombshell is fans favorite - its shown in the backlash that's dev receive for the previous scene and based on resend community pool ist clear as fucking day that ppl want to see more of her cuz guess what - SHE A FUCKING FANS FAVOURITE). The second WTF moment - her constant reminder from her that MC "her favorite" and some bs about her "needs" - am I the only one who gets the filling, that at some point in time we will see repeating of "Nicole gangbang scene"? Help me to understand, I'm genuinely lost - is dev didn't learn ANY FUCKING THING about backlash earlier? I'm going to say it now and I hope that G12 Games will see this - if you going to do the same thing (or similar) with FANS FAVOURITE character in the game that you did a couple of updates before - don't surprise by another backlash and losing your remaining patrons. As I said before - make Nicole pure LI in the game (it's fine if we have to work for her love story like she wants to be casual at first - but as time went she realize that she wants MC as a boyfriend, not just casual) and if you want to add some kinks - create a new character for that. Until the situation with Nicole would be cleared I won't fucking touch this game (after the second disappointing update in a row - which led to more questions than the previous one) And I suggest everyone do the same so G12 Games can finally understand that he needs to leave Nicole the fuck alone with the kink bs that he implies. But ultimately it's your choice. Have a nice day everyone.
Well said.(y) I wish you a good day too!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Ok... so let's start with the good part - we finally get the "business meeting" scene, "Yeeeey" it was good, not gonna lie. But here's where the good part ends and starts the worrying part - based on MC and Nicole dialogue what we can expect - their not going to be a couple - personal fucking bummer for me (first WTF moment for me, I mean seriously - dev didn't realize that this blond bombshell is fans favorite - its shown in the backlash that's dev receive for the previous scene and based on resend community pool ist clear as fucking day that ppl want to see more of her cuz guess what - SHE A FUCKING FANS FAVOURITE). The second WTF moment - her constant reminder from her that MC "her favorite" and some bs about her "needs" - am I the only one who gets the filling, that at some point in time we will see repeating of "Nicole gangbang scene"? Help me to understand, I'm genuinely lost - is dev didn't learn ANY FUCKING THING about backlash earlier? I'm going to say it now and I hope that G12 Games will see this - if you going to do the same thing (or similar) with FANS FAVOURITE character in the game that you did a couple of updates before - don't surprise by another backlash and losing your remaining patrons. As I said before - make Nicole pure LI in the game (it's fine if we have to work for her love story like she wants to be casual at first - but as time went she realize that she wants MC as a boyfriend, not just casual) and if you want to add some kinks - create a new character for that. Until the situation with Nicole would be cleared I won't fucking touch this game (after the second disappointing update in a row - which led to more questions than the previous one) And I suggest everyone do the same so G12 Games can finally understand that he needs to leave Nicole the fuck alone with the kink bs that he implies.

I'm on his patreon too. Waiting for an answer to that question as well.

Reactions: Pica-bu

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ive asked him if Nicolette or any of the other girls will be having sex with anyone other than the MC, will keep you posted when i get an answer.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I'm on his patreon too. Waiting for an answer to that question as well.
Ive asked him if Nicolette or any of the other girls will be having sex with anyone other than the MC, will keep you posted when i get an answer.
That's great. If any you can pls ask dev "specifically" if there will be Nicole/other male sex scenes in the game or shell be LI (now or in the future) just so I (and many others) can decide whether drop the game or wait and see.
Regardless you 2 have my thanks. (y)
P.S. You might not get an answer now based on time zones etc. But thanks anyway ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Edit: Oh, and one other thing that folks didn't like about the original scene was that it made Nicolette's character inconsistent. I'm not entirely sure that concern has been adequately addressed in the new scene. I'll have to go back and replay the pool scene again to be sure though. :unsure:
It did not change, and that's why it's so problematic. The main problem with the Nicole gangbang scene was the fact that it made her character turn a 180 direction, without any sort of explanation, especially given her background and previous dialogues. That still happens with this new conversation between her and the MC, but in a mildened manner. Still it's a 180 turn, because her original lines weren't changed at all.

What is really baffling about this whole situation is that the developer seems to cling to the Nicole idea, even though it literally tanked his game once already, and he doesn't even recognize the core of the problem with it. Even now, he seems to be hellbent going through with it, without any sort of adjustment. Either make clear what she's all about from the beginning, and the majority of the playerbase will just leave her alone, or drop the idea that already dragged through your name and reputation in the mudd.

This though, it just seems a half-assed solution that ignores the actual issue. After all the shit that went down before, he doesn't have the luxury to beat around the bush anymore, either come out and tell straight that Nicole will be a cumdump for several dudes all at once, or stop the bullshiting around her.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
in the next update mc's friend confirms that he is also fucking nicollete and everyone at work has already fucked her to work happily:ROFLMAO::KEK:
Well yeah, but the MC is her favorite fuckto... employee, it means he gave it to her better than the others, so the rest can suck it.:p I kinda wish that the dev would make the MC hit her pussy like a madman if she just wanna have a personal fucktoy or a FWB, so she won't fuck others as excuse to satisfy her needs. More fucking and less ass kissing, even if she has a sexy booty.

To spoil a woman, our favorite woman.. despite the explanation of what we do not like what Dev did. Dev decided to spoil it once again.:FacePalm:
based on MC and Nicole dialogue what we can expect - their not going to be a couple - personal fucking bummer for me (first WTF moment for me, I mean seriously - dev didn't realize that this blond bombshell is fans favorite
is dev didn't learn ANY FUCKING THING about backlash earlier?
This though, it just seems a half-assed solution that ignores the actual issue.
Yeah, that's really disappointing. She's a drop-dead gorgeous woman, making her a ho for fuck knows what reasons other than adding quick, pointless sex scenes with others that nobody give a shit about is a kick in the nuts for all of her fans. But personally, I think it's the language barrier that prevents the dev from listening to what the fans want, can't explain it otherwise. It's in his best interest to attract more supporters and make more money, especially in this shitty covid period, why would he ignore what his fans say when most, if not all, want the same thing ??o_O

if you going to do the same thing (or similar) with FANS FAVOURITE character in the game that you did a couple of updates before - don't surprise by another backlash and losing your remaining patrons.
If he throws Nicolette under the bus like that, we'll probably see Sandy "having some fun" too. Dev should understand that NTR and romance NEVER mix together. You either go for one or the other, but never add both to your game, especially if you decide to surprise your fans by making Nicolette a 'sexual beast' and don't know how to handle the criticism.

"No guys! She didn't think about that! There won't be any kind of gangbang stuff in the game."
Dev really need to make a clear statement about Nicole IMO
At least we know that we won't see other motherfuckers "ganging up" on her, just a couple DP's and random dudes fucking her from time to time, nothing serious.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The lady has needs, likes the MC, but she don't want a BF, da fuq ??

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I think it's the language barrier that prevents the dev from listening to what the fans want
Dude... I myself, not English speaking (English is not my native language, nor secondary, not even thirdly as you can see by my misspells:LOL:), but even I can understand the sentence, then everyone tries to tell dev - "we don't wanna see any dick near Nicole other than MC". Even Google can translate it pretty much correctly (believe me - I checked:LOL:)so he can understand the message that everyone tries to tell him, but it seems like dev keep pushing his agenda towards her character, and personally - I don't get that. I might be totally wrong about that btw, but based on dialogs in the game I have my doubts, like MC said - "I feel like I'm going to regret this decision in the future" - that phrase makes me think in the way of potential returning ntr-ish scenes with her, and I'm not OK with that.:confused::cry::cautious:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You know if dev wants Nicollete to bang other dudes, fine. I want an option to be like fuck you slut I'm out. Maybe record it on MC's phone, and show it to everyone at MC's work.

As an aside I'm kind of sympathetic to Nicolette's ex husband now. We know he's not a cuck at least. Lol

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
in my mind,the game would be those games where the mc fucks all the women and so on,but the dev wants to stick sex with other guys and is starting with nicollete,don't be surprised if in a little while we see her in his office talking to an employee and he leaves happy with life :KEK: :sick:

The Dev could say that she has already fucked several guys in the past and that she now only wants the MC but no serious relationship,but it seems that he really wants her to fuck other assholes while she is with the MC.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes